Gaining

Almost ready

I've been a longtime lurker on here and I feel like I'm closer to going back to gaining. So far I've cancelled my weight watchers membership...and I make it a point to eat desert after lunch and dinner and snacking more on chocolate during the day at work smiley

So my history:
In 1997 I started college at 222 lbs (I'm 5'7"smiley by 1999 I was down to 175 lbs (size 14)(didn't like dorm food). I think I always had a desire to stuff in me, as a child I used to stuff my shirt and shorts with pillows and waddle around rubbing my pretend belly. I was up one night and was playing on the internet and I discovered Yahoo Groups that featured feeders/feedees/weight gain. I was so mesmirized that I started going on more and more often and of course got to chatting with "feeders" who encouraged me to eat while chatting--talk about how arousing it was just snack and snack wo couting calories, then it was an adrenaline rush because I would run over to the campus store to buy ben & jerry's ice cream, pepsi, candy bars to binge on while everyone else in the dorm was sleeping (as if I was doing something naughty)...well by april 2002, I weighed 265 lbs and a size 24 with 42DDD boobs(love them!!)

So between 2012-2011 I've done various diets(LA Weight Loss, Seattle Sutton, Weight Watchers, Slim fast) and haven't been able to get below 225 lbs. I realize how much I love & miss food(love mexican & chinese buffets), miss that adrenaline rush that i got from binging. I always felt I couldn't gain while living at home, but now I'm in my own place and nothing is holding me back except for guilt (not sure from where) I know it's in me to gain....i find the massive bellies and rolls of fat on other members here very arousing...i even crave/dream of having a belly so round and heavy that it sits between my legs....i really wish i knew what's stopping me from taking the plunge?? Thanks for the read
12 years

Almost ready

Have you read "Deciding to Get Fat"?

askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/dtgf.html
12 years

Almost ready

All of the diets you have been on will help you gain weight. Diets slow the metabolism. Good luck with the gaining. The admirers will love the 42DDD boobs too!
12 years