Gaining

Has anyone ever noticed .....

So I have been going to the same gym for many years.

Funny thing is I have noticed the girls at the front desk check in, which are ususally three at a time and probably eight total that mix in on differant days and shifts, have all gained weight while working there. Ok, wierd thing is it's a gym! I know just because they work there doesn't mean they are going to work out but I would say all of them have gained a good 15 Lbs. while a few of them have become straight up fat based on societies standards not mine, I actually enjoy it and love their new figures. Now making it even stranger, I have been going to this gym for around eight years and this has been a trend with every girl at the front desk and they usually are at this job for a little over a year with some of them lasting 4 years or so. I wonder what the reason is?

Does anyone else have a similar story to this that they can think of. Even if it is a more likely situation for a gain, like working at a restaurant etc.?
12 years

The Y that I work out at has always got a mix of fit physical trainer types and overweight ladies of every age working there.I have not however seen any of them gain . But it is a huge membership facility with so many employees that I can't really keep track. Now I AM able to notice that most of the members training who are overweight-usually don't reduce.Because they do boring treadmill only workouts. Or even two different cardio machines but No resistance training. One lady I befriended has lost 55 pounds and is still short and thick and cute as anything. But she never misses her workouts and does a mix with cardio.Weights and even some medicine ball training.
The best place I've seen for weight gain behind a counter is at my Hair Salon that I've gone to for 9 years. They send out for take-out at the Pizza-Sub Shop down the Shopping Center 100 feet away.The ones taking the appointments gain more than the stylists who spend a great deal of time on their feet.smiley
12 years

P
princess piggy wrote:
Thats funny Jazzman, I work at the Y also smiley

I wish you worked at MY. YMCA. It would be neat to see a Kindred Spirit in everyday life. I would be a Big Flirt too. Can't help it. Lol

How much have You gained working there and how long a time? I read about a woman working at Dairy Queen gaining 60 lbs in a year and a half. Unfortunately for Her it was unwanted lbs.

I have worked at this Car dealership for 12 years and we've had probably 20 receptionist over that time. One of them was 5'2" and probably 175 when she started. She left Two years later weighing 208 with massive boobs and a Belly even bigger! I found out she liked Almond Joy and I would buy her about 3 a week. She would always say "I shouldn't have this ".But she Always smiled and thanked me and never Once turned my offer down. smiley
12 years