General

What is your "food kryptonite"

You know, that one food, or one type of food that you can never resist?

My main one is cheescake...I could eat it any time of the day or night!
12 years

I have many, but the piece de resistance is cheesecake brownies.

Yes cheesecake brownies, which is to say brownies with a layer of cheesecake on top of them. They're the utmost of deliciousness in my opinion and whenever I see them I'm powerless to resist.
12 years

urple'>
PIZZA!
12 years

Brownies. (no icing though, I actually dislike icing)
Icecream Cake.
Good Italian food.
12 years

Wouldn't a "food kryptonite" be something that you hate? I mean Superman couldn't stand being around it after all.. Something he would love to be near is the sun's rays and that would be more of a favorite food but-

Whatever, I don't even read comics.

I guess I like hotdogs.
12 years

I'm fairly certain that the Kryptonite analogy was meant in the same sense that people talk about food being a weakness.

I/e my food-weakness is cheesecake brownies. Among other things.
12 years

Fries, crisps and ice cream. No matter how stuffed I feel, thereĀ“s always room for ice cream!
12 years

WitchyLaRoux wrote:
I am from Wisconsin and well we love our cheese and we have a thing here called fried cheese curds they are fresh cheddar cheese in bite size pieces dipped in a batter (I prefer the beer batter) and then deep fried till the outside is golden and crispy and the cheese inside is warm and soft and melty oh god they're so yummy...

I also am from MN/WI...and it makes me SO SAD to know that cheese curds are hardly known outside of the upper midwest. I lived in NJ last year and when I mentioned them, everyone gave me strange looks D:

TL;DR YAY CHEESECURDS.

As for my irresistibles...hm...cookies and/or croissants. But hold it on the chocolate, s'il vous plait. Chocolate chip is okay, but that's about it. Sugar, pb, oatmeal (no raisin) etc...yum! I also eat PB sammiches daily. Like, my personal zen moment of a busy day is a pb sandwich and a coke zero. C'est parfait.
12 years

home-made brownies, pies, and cakes. especially a la mode. no matter how full i am, i have to eat a little bit.
12 years

Fairy wrote:
Cherry pie!

I found a pip in a blackforrest gateau once

*shudders*
11 years
123   loading