Gaining

The point of no return

Damn Good Post. I agree 100%.
I have More than one really good friends on here that I hope will "Weigh In " with their feelings and thoughts on your theory.
12 years

The point of no return

I just posted something similar here:
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

I seem to go up for a bit and then 'chicken out' at the point were it really becomes obvious I gained and even my largest clothes become really snug ... I wish I could just 'let go', but it never happens smiley
12 years

The point of no return

I say anyone who dreams about this is a real feedee, even if they don't gain an ounce. (The same way someone can be gay without having gay sex.)

There are just "practicing" feedees and "non-practicing" feedees.

However, I admire any feedees brave enough to go ahead and really gain on purpose. Kudos to all of you!
12 years

The point of no return

I realize I didn't really address the question in my last post.

It seems in many cases it's more of a "slippery slope" than a "point of no return."

You start gaining and gradually realize that you love it more than you thought you would and that the downsides aren't as bad as you feared, and that losing weight is less and less of an option.

That seems pretty common, anyway. Of course there could be a moment where your realize that you have let go and are really getting as fat as you reasonably can. But that's more of a psychological point than a physical one.
12 years

The point of no return

For a very long time I struggled with the desire to grow and the dealing with the reality of it. During my early 20's I managed to gain about 30 lbs, but got scared of the reactions I was getting, and I didn't have a strong enough self image to commit to becoming the person that I felt I was meant to be. It was a pretty discouraging time for me in the sense I felt like I was living a lie - but developed a certain amount of comfort and happiness as I could still talk about it with people I was intimate with.

But then my financial situation changed and I got to a point where I could be independent enough to be able to embrace the fat guy I always felt I was meant to be.

When I started to gain, it was still a pretty intimidating experience, and it took a lot of willpower and thick skin to accept myself and not give a damn what others thought. I kind of likened it to a tough break up - you get better and accustomed to the situation and learn to accept it. The fatter I got, the more I got comfortable with my gains. I think when I was around 250 lbs, I felt like there was no turning back and it felt like a huge weight (irony not intended) was taken off my mind.

Maybe the weight of the guilt I had going on in my head decided to make a new home everywhere else inside of me. smiley
12 years

The point of no return

Thanks for posting that gettingfatter and fat apple. Made me realise that I'm still young at 26 and I have plenty of time to figure out what I want. I will never be skinny as I want to enjoy life and good food, so we'll if I end up fat smiley
12 years