General

What game are you playing?

I stopped playing games awhile back but last week while in town I ended up going to a net cafe and played some battlefield 1942 like when I was 12!
11 years

While doing some decorating, i stumbled upon my old copy of Duke Nukem 3D. So i've been playing that for a couple of days.
11 years

I've been addicted to Minecraft for a few months now. I even started running my own server for me and my friends.
11 years

Dust for Xbox 360 and Sonic Chronicles for the NDS
11 years

lego games are my favorite just played lego batman 2 it was awesome
11 years

Finally beat ME3 but what a crappy ending! Everything was awesome right until 10 minutes before the finale. Why would Bioware go to the trouble of creating an immensely complex story with the Mass Effect Series if none of the choices you make affect the end? Also what's up with the Greek tragedy type ending? The only Paragon way to save the world results in you sacrificing yourself. That ain't cool...
11 years

Ahh, the infamous ME3 endings... yes, they were written up solely by the head writer(Mac Walters) and the project lead(Casey Hudson). Their artistic vision, see, not that of any of the other writers. As one of them put it:

gamesthirst.com/2012/03/22/mass-effect-3-writer-distance-himself-from-game-ending-blames-casey-hudson/

“I have nothing to do with the ending beyond a) having argued successfully a long time ago that we needed a chance to say goodbye to our squad, b ) having argued successfully that Cortez shouldn’t automatically die in that shuttle crash, and c) having written Tali’s goodbye bit, as well as a couple of the holo-goodbyes for people I wrote (Mordin, Kasumi, Jack, etc).

No other writer did, either, except for our lead. This was entirely the work of our lead and Casey himself, sitting in a room and going through draft after draft.

And honestly, it kind of shows.

Every other mission in the game had to be held up to the rest of the writing team, and the writing team then picked it apart and made suggestions and pointed out the parts that made no sense. This mission? Casey and our lead deciding that they didn’t need to be peer-reviewe.d

And again, it shows."

Casey is really smart and really analytical. And the problem is that when he’s not checked, he will assume that other people are like him, and will really appreciate an almost completely unemotional intellectual ending. I didn’t hate it, but I didn’t love it.

There's also an extra ending via DLC which might seem to give one a kind of hope after all, until it was confirmed on Twitter that the next generation just picked one of the first three, if you know what I mean.
11 years

Reaperman wrote:
Also, re: me3 one of the endings (even before they added the dlc) shows someone that looks suspiciously like (read obviously is) shepherd starting to wake up. But yeah, disappointed with the end in many ways but even that had some good bits. The way the music went with the visuals stands out, but the music of mass effect has always been outstanding. Next generation saph?

POTENTIAL SPOILERS POTENTIAL SPOILERS

The fourth option is giving the finger to the Catalyst/Starchild, basically, rejecting any of his three choices. He expresses hostile disappointment, and then the Reapers win and everyone dies. The ending changes, instead of the grandfather we get an lady telling the story of how Liara placed info all around the worlds warning the next advanced generation of races of the Reaper threat, and someone from that generation finally put an end to the Reaper menace.

A bit bittersweet but at least it was won by combat instead of colours, right? Nope. On Twitter one of the Bioware staff confirmed that someone from one of the next advanced generation races only put an end to the Reapers by picking one of the three colours, making Shepard's rejection of the Catalyst all for nothing, and the same three choices inescapable.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS POTENTIAL SPOILERS
11 years

still playing Killer Instinct. Gotta bring the thunder.

Also playing titanfall. I never been much into fps but im liking this one.
10 years

Sid Meyer´s Anno2070

X-Com Enemy Unknown

Sometimes world of Tanks

Or star trek online

and Candy Crush my favorite replacement for tetris ^^
10 years
1234   loading