General

Where you stand in "reality"

Like, if you have a significant other or sexual partners.. do they know?
I met my boyfriend on here so he definitely knows smiley

Do your friends know? How would you feel or how do you feel if people you are close to knew or know?
None of my friends of family know. I wouldn't mind my closest friends knowing one day as I'm sure they would be fine with it, but I couldn't think of anything worse than my family or distant friends knowing this side of my sexuality, just because I worry how weird it would seem to them. I've met lots of friends in real life from here so I think it's lovely having people who do know and understand this side of me though, is great to be able to talk about it!

Do you come here just to look, admire, or fanticize? Or are you actually looking for something more here on FF?
I origanally came on here just to fantasize, I had no intention of getting anything out of it at all. Little was I to know I'ld end up with a brilliant boyfriend and lots of real life friends from this site! smiley
12 years

pretty much all of my friends and acquaintances know i like big girls. they all know i love to cook and i love to eat. they all know i've put on a lot of weight over the last several years.

i won't lie to them about any specifics, but i don't go around volunteering details to them either.
12 years

ive had feederism thoughts since i was a child, and it wasnt until last year when i found FF that i realised i wasnt alone. I am just working out where the subject sits in my reality. I have started gaining but my friends and family dont know the reasons behind it. I dont know if i could ever tell my dad or my best friend because i know they would be utterly against it. other people i could possibly come out to in the future. i often think about immobility, but i think for now that has to stay as fantasy for me because i am young and want to experience life, and of course there are many other factors that come into it.
12 years

My 'significant other' does indeed know. Not thrilled but just wants me happy... She's the best!

Actually, just told my bestie yesterday. She was grilling me about why I was so down for the first time in almost 2 years.... I struggle at times with weight gain, weight loss... sometimes I dunno what I want. She was fine with it. In fact, her exact txt read "I love you, I want you to smile all the time. I'll still love you if you are 100 or 500 lbs.... Just be yourself and be happy!"

I come here to socialize with like minded people. Plus, I'm a bit of an attention whore so, getting attention from people who actually like bigger guys is pretty sweet in my book!

But, No....no one else aside from them and all of you know about it. No other friends, no family.... in fact, when my mother comented on my weight change... (120lbs in 7 years since leaving my hometown) I told her it was the depression of leaving friends and family, then the misscarriage, then losing my business....it all added up. but, never told her anything about wanting to put on the 120lbs and sometimes thoughts of more!

Anyways, Sorry to ramble... I do that when I have the night off and enjoy some Bacardi
12 years

I originally came on here to fantasise and admire the girls on here. Lurking in many other weight gain sites before this one and then including this one. Gradually wanting to get more involved as I realised I could meet people with simular mindsets reguarding weight gain and generally admiring BBW's.

Friends and family have always known that I find bigger girls much sexier from years ago when I came out and said what my preference was, but I never told anyone about this site until I started going to the pub meets and party's. Rather than giving them a load of bullshit, I decided that telling them the truth was better. So friends and family now know I am on here, that includes one daughter, my son, one brother and also my wife (although my relationship with her is over now, we are still friends).

People that know me well, know I'm no shrinking violet and pretty much an open book about my personal life, within reason. I really don't mind who knows I am on here these days as I see nothing perverted, or wrong about my desires and the people I've met just seem friendly and normal (what ever that really means).
12 years

my last few significant others have all been bigger guys and yes, i told them that i liked them bigger. they were confused, but happy that i liked them as they were

Do your friends know? How would you feel or how do you feel if people you are close to knew or know?
i think my close friends have known for awhile just based on my dating record, but whenever we've talked about what types of guys we like best, i always say i like them bigger and they never have really pushed me to say home, like asking "how big?" or questions like that. doesn't bother me in the slightest cause i'm not ashamed of it and real friends won't judge. my brother knows too cause we're pretty close. not sure if my parents know cause i don't really talk to them about my preferences of who i date, but if they did know or figured it out, i wouldn't mind one bit.

Do you come here just to look, admire, or fanticize? Or are you actually looking for something more here on FF?
i do all of the above, but ultimately, it would be great to find someone i click with and can have a real offline relationship with
12 years

[b]Like, if you have a significant other or sexual partners.. do they know?
Single;but if there was someone,I'd want to share my preferences with them.
[b]Do your friends know? How would you feel or how do you feel if people you are close to knew or know?
Don't really have any close friends,but if I had,I'd hope I'd be able to share my preferences with them.Family...definitely not:would NEVER accept or understand!

[b]Do you come here just to look, admire, or fanticize? Or are you actually looking for something more here on FF?
Looking for more..want to meet like minded people.
12 years

shazzy wrote:
My husband knows I love food and it is a big part of my life plus how can I hide my size in the "real" world

Most of my friends are very open and accepting people

I come here to chat and discuss things that mean something to me, if I meet friends along the way so be it, but if not then ah well

I guess the thing with being a ssbbw and a big girl all my life, I have never been able to hide the fact I am fat. Obviously the reasons I am fat is because I love to eat more than my body burns in calories in a day!
It some times does annoy me that people who wish to be with a gainer,bbw or a feedee love the fat of the fat person in their life, but also wish to hide them. I think if you are willing to be with these people you should have the guts to shout it loud and proud, lets be honest this is one life and you may as well be happy, not hiding things. Plus if your friends and family love you they will want you happy, although they may worry about your health etc, it is always best to reassure them and keep your own heart healthy along your or your partners journey

I tried this ''Loud and proud route'' with a previous significant other,but it caused some friction,indeed it was the beginning of the end for ussmiley
12 years

Answer: Not with anybody at the moment but the last girl I dated was big, so that is an indicator. Plus, I remember getting fresh with her and putting my hand up her shirt and feeling her fat.

Answer: I have implied that I like big women towards family, but it isn't quite elaborated upon. It wouldn't really matter to me if they knew. However, my dad once asked me if the reason I check out chubby girls is because of a sign of insecurity like if I am going on my own level of attractiveness.

With friends though, not a lot has been told, though with a female friend of mine, I kind of implied it when I asked her to pull up her shirt once. I later told her about my fetish which she found really shocking. She didn't show me her stomach and yes, it does sound pervy but we are still cool and she was more surprised than disgusted about it.

Answer: Well it is mainly to look, admire, and fantasize, though it wouldn't hurt to meet someone on here, if I can find someone from my area on here.
12 years

Yes, my friends and family know that I like fat ladies. There was some mild teasing from my bros at first (all in good fun, I might add), but then it quickly stopped. Others don't care about your sexual preferences as much as one might assume. That is, if they are truely your friends.
12 years
12   loading