General

Currently reading...

haha oh I read the hobbit as a kid ! loved it ! best book by Tolkien imo haha its the only one where he doesnt spend whole chapters describing the scenery ahah

I have just finished reading Hunger games and have just started reading Jessica by Bryce Courtnay again because its a great book and i loveee it hahaa.
12 years

Currently reading...

I've got two books on the go:

- Prosperity without growth, by Tim Jackson.

- The adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain.

I like to alternate between fiction and non-fiction, and am trying to read more classic novels which shamefully I have neglected.
12 years

Currently reading...

I am currently reading Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut, Dante's Divine Comedy and The Communist Manifesto.
12 years

Currently reading...

I just finished 'Junky' by William Burroughs and now about to start 'On the Road' by Jack Kerouac.
12 years

Currently reading...

I'm not an avid reader. But currently I am working my way through "The Grapes of Wrath" by Steinbeck and "god is not Great" by Hitchens.

I hope to have them done in the next few months (it took me 4 years to work through the LOTR trilogy)
11 years

Currently reading...

I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye. I've lost count of how many times I've read it now.
11 years

Currently reading...

I'm currenty reading Orson Scott Card's Pathfinder and listening to Steve Jobs's autobiography audiobook in the car while I should be reading The Sociology (6th edition) by Anthony Giddens.

The Pathfinder is quaranteed Card-quality, Jobs's story intriguing and the sociology book weighs about two stones.
11 years

Currently reading...

Just finished reading A Feast For Crows by George RR Martin. Moving on to A Dance With Dragons now. I'm also reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenance on the side smiley
11 years

Currently reading...

I like novels, but I usually read non-fiction.

Lately, I've been ending up at the local library about twice a week.

The books I have out now:

*The autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.

*Beyond repair : the decline and fall of the CIA

*The myth of the rational voter : why democracies choose bad policies

*Palestine : peace not apartheid

*The politically incorrect guide to global warming and environmentalism

*Hamilton's Curse: How Jefferson's Arch Enemy Betrayed the American Revolution--and What It Means for Americans Today

*Mastery by Robert Greene

*The 48 Laws of Power also by Robert Green

...You know... a little light reading.
11 years

Currently reading...

Canada by Richard Ford. Oddly for one of his novels, stuff happens.
11 years
12345   loading