Extreme obesity

Extreme fatness for one day?

If the "Just for a day" parameter still applied I'd be fine with it.
12 years

I would try one day to be as big as is my favourite SSBBW model Celestial (about 730 pounds), with my current weight about 430 pounds, it would mean 300 pounds more.
11 years

I'm also in the camp of gaining the weight throughout the day, wind the end result of me looking like my avatar photo.
11 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
I'm also in the camp of gaining the weight throughout the day, wind the end result of me looking like my avatar photo.

Why so thin as that? lol
11 years

To be very, very fat for one day- that is one of my favourite phantasies, too.
I would waddle out of my flat, weighing about 500lbs, have to squeeze into my car and drive to a shopping center, where I could have a cheap and unhealthy breakfast and where I could try some big-size clothes.
I would have to buy the biggest sizes and would go to the town, walking through the public and showing my fat body.
Than I would visit every single restaurant for lunch, eat till it would be time for visiting every café and eating ice-cream and cream gateau.
I would gain to more than 800 lbs, having to use a walking cane. Every step would be so exciting, my fat would bounce and jiggle and the clothes would be very tight.
Than I would visit an all you can eat buffet to have dinner. It would take four hours till I would be full.
Than I would have to use a wheelchair, and I would weigh another 100 or 200lbs more...
I would meet some other supersized men and women, to enjoy the evening and the night together...

And I think, I would like to undergo that day more than once!
11 years

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I want to post anyway. If I could be extremely fat for one day, I would start off at 180kgs (396lbs) then going up to 260kgs (572lbs), 410kgs (902lbs) and 800kgs (1760lbs) in gaining bursts throughout the day. Being able to eat so much food throughout the day, enough to feed 20 people, or more.

But ideally my fantasy is to magically be able to change my weight (without worry for health, injury, etc.) as I wish. That would be ultimate.
11 years

i've often felt this smiley and i've had a fantasy similar to above about slowly getting bigger through the day, in mine though a bit different in that in mine i'd gain 1cm diameter an hour over a certain amount of days then grow quicker near the end

at the same time it would be really awesome to be sooooo fat that i/you're virtually round like a basketball smiley , in all these fantasies with me the health risks were non existant if only it was the case in real life smiley

i've also fantasised women feeding me and or literally making me really fat
11 years

I would LOVE to gain about 400 pounds over the course of a day. That would make me close to 600 pounds smiley. Doing that together with a girl would be even better!
11 years

Wow,you have a powerful imagination.....
11 years
12   loading