Gaining

Just how fat are you?

tinybubbles wrote:
I am five feet on the dot, and, as of this morning, 151 pounds. Seams this puts my BMI at 29.5. Three more pounds and I will be "obese." That's the thing when you are short...just a few pounds can make a big difference.

And the weight shows visibly sooner as well! I also think that shorter gals tend to be hourglass shape more often than not-like you! It makes for great gaining.
How much did you weigh last year? Have you always been plump?smiley
11 years

Just how fat are you?

BlackCello wrote:
My bmi is 45.2
so according to the chat i'm consider class 3 obese, or morbidly obese smiley

5'8 nd 297 lbs

You're still a small-fry here, keep going.
11 years

Just how fat are you?

I weigh 190 lbs and my BMI is 30. When I started gaining I remember how amazing it was when i reached the border and was overweight. Now I m at the border to reach the next categorysmiley But I dont feel that big, for most of the time i just feel a little bit chubby.
11 years

Just how fat are you?

last time i checked im 298 and quarter
10 years

Just how fat are you?

ooooo.... Class II w/ BMI of 38 & only 20 lbs to go to hit Class III.
10 years

Just how fat are you?

The first time I realized I was considered 'obese' on the BMI scale felt great, like a huge achievement and a turn on! That's a little over 20 pounds ago and at 235 pounds I am now at a BMI of almost 33. Class II here I come smiley, only 20 pounds to go!

Maybe one day I will reach morbid obesity (class III). About 60 pounds to go, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!
10 years

Just how fat are you?

TheyCallMeSunshine wrote:
I recently hit 351, I have a BMI that puts me into the super morbidly.obese at 50.4. I measure a full 60 inches around the middle. For me, it was only this week I started to feel huge. Loss of breath, clothes not buttoning. I also require larger and larger portions just to keep from feeling starved.

I can't tell if you're complaining or bragging. smiley
10 years

Just how fat are you?

I'm 5'10" and about 240lbs, although it's mostly muscle. I have a 37" waist and a 50" chest. I love gaining bulk and I'm looking to get to 280lbs, but eating only healthy food and increasing my muscle bulk as well as fat. 280lbs would give me a BMI of just over 40, which would be morbid obesity, technically, although I probably still wouldn't be all that fat.
10 years

Just how fat are you?

I'm currently at 36, down from a high of 48
10 years

Just how fat are you?

this weekend was very nutritiuous :-) I´m up to 90kg from 88kg

I´m 185 but i don´t think that´s even near obese ....
10 years
123   loading