General

Euro 2012

Cheering for England all the way, my flag never leaves my window and if we do well there will be partys, but if we play like we did last world cup not so much
12 years

Euro 2012

Well we don't have a hope thanks to the FA. No JT, no trophy, also someone needs to have the courage to drop Rooney. The continentals know how to play against him, take him out of the game until he sulks, then there's no need to worry about him, as he ends up playing badly.

In the end I will be supporting which ever team I decide to put money on. Most likely winners Spain, or Germany. Not original I know, but in reality the only 2 teams that could seriously win it.
12 years

Euro 2012

Supporting the Netherlands of course...lol
12 years

Euro 2012

It seems the appointment of Roy Hodgson as England manager was a good one. That he has the forsight to see that John Terry is necsessary for England to have any hope at all, furthermore he has also selected Andy Carroll. It's taken him time to adjust to playing for Liverpool, but in time hopefully he will take over as No.1 choice as Englands main striker, he has loads of presence and the opposing sides will find him much harder to control than strikers like Rooney etc. Maybe we do have a chance after all.
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:
gary1627 wrote:
It seems the appointment of Roy Hodgson as England manager was a good one. That he has the forsight to see that John Terry is necsessary for England to have any hope at all, furthermore he has also selected Andy Carroll. It's taken him time to adjust to playing for Liverpool, but in time hopefully he will take over as No.1 choice as Englands main striker, he has loads of presence and the opposing sides will find him much harder to control than strikers like Rooney etc. Maybe we do have a chance after all.

Unless a mirical happens like 2004 and 92...England are screwed
I certainly don't think England are going to win. My money will probably be on Germany as they offer better value than Spain. However, I do like Roy Hodgson's choices and whilst I don't think he's a great club manager, he may be at his best at national level. Furthermore there is hardly an Englishman alive who thinks we have much chance, this will help, as there is no pressure on us to perform well.
11 years

Euro 2012

This time around I'll probably be cheering for Ireland and Russia^^

Always good fun watching the world/euro championships with a bunch of friends and loads of beer!

Thanks man for the support Russia;D We are obviously underdog but look at last Euro'08, when our team was stopped only by future winners, Spaniards. And yes, that Euro I'll be cheering for Ukraine also.
11 years

Euro 2012

Owl wrote:
Not supporting anyone!

Why, because England is way past their sell by date they had their run at being the best years ago when they had people like Seaman, Beckham, Owen, Gerrard etc.

Emm.. Gerard still here. Who else from an old guard - Lamps, Terry etc. Rooney after probably his best season in carrier also here. The only thing i agree with you - problem of a goalkeeper position, and that problem always been. So all hopes on Joe Hart.
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:
I watched the Norway vs England game today.

Was canny good but I can't see us winning.

Oh n I bought my flag for the house and the face paint smiley

I also watched this match yesterday, but only 1st part of a game, that was too boring..
Wish You win in all matches except of against Ukrainesmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

cheers man and hopefuly we will beat Ukraine smiley

So waiting for a good matchsmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

Russia 3-0 Italy! Friendly match yesterday. So not badsmiley
Hope we'll gain best fit in this season right to the beginning Euro'12!
11 years
123   loading