Gaining

Really tiny wanting to get fat

that is very inerested to me. yes how fat do you want to get?
i would like to help out anyway i can
11 years

It sounds interesting
11 years

this sounds very intriguing.
11 years

Thin to fat is always fun because of the the observable gain and difference.
11 years

reverseanorexic wrote:
So... would anyone here actually be interested in a really REALLY "dangerously/disgustingly" skinny girl wanting to get chubby? Like noticably chubby. Not just gaining "the weight she needed to gain to be normal" but actaully getting undeniably fat to the average person. So that nobody would dare call her skinny anymore. Think like the girl the doctors have been worried is anorexic her whole life (but has secretly been trying to get fat her whole life, sneaking in extra food here and there, a little secret stuffing.)

Oh i would love to see that happening and sure would encourage it to a certain point ^^

So have fun enjoying this journey got alittle belly for myself over the ladt years not much but was always very toned in my life...
11 years

I wouldn't get too hung up on bone structure. I'm quite lightly built in my limbs - thin ankles, knees, wrists etc. - but I have still been able to put on a decent amount of muscle through regular weight training. It probably doesn't help, but it's not an insurmountable issue either.

reverseanorexic wrote:

LOL. If I ate "normally" I'd be so skinny I'd be ashamed to go out in public.

If you want to get bigger, your body needs the right nutrients. If you only eat crap then it will struggle. I'm guessing that you don't want to just put fat around your torso, but get bigger overall. On your limbs particularly, this involves putting on a bit of muscle. If you do this, you'll be healthier, shapelier (I appreciate this is a bit subjective) and will have a higher quality of life by being able to move better. If you put on 50lbs of fat onto a small frame it will slow you down considerably.

To do this you need to eat well and exercise. Just adjust the quantity of food up a bit!
11 years

180 is a beautiful weight. go for it and keep us posted.
11 years