Stuffing

Why is overeating so arousing?

Ditzygirl wrote:
I think the ideas and the feelings are very erotic.
One: feeling really full and having someone rub my belly is very nice.
Two: knowing over indulging will lead to weight gain.Kind of the OO I have been a bad girl thing.
Three: Sex on a full belly is pretty close to as good as it gets.

I try to write a story to express all this, and it takes me thousands of words! You just put it in three simple easy-to-understand ideas! I love the way you think!
9 years

JuliaGulia wrote:
I know for me it is a combination of the emotional (feeling so indulgent and decadent having eaten with such gluttony and abandon) and the physical (having my belly stretched tight and feeling about to pop actually makes my body feel so much more sensitive to the touch.)

I concur with what Julia said above. The combination of being indulgent and decadent with such gluttony and abandon. The physical feeling of having my belly swollen and stretched to capacity, and just being on the verge of being uncomfortable or what I like to call "pleasantly stuffed". The sugar high or "food coma" symptoms that make me feel really mellow and also sexually turned on. That's why I find stuffing to be so arousing. There is just no better feeling than letting yourself go and totally pigging out.
9 years

suiseiseki17 wrote:
stars956 wrote:
I don't know why, but ive always wondered. I only like it on other people (some people, i'm picky), and I find it ironic because ive always been very small myself, and weirdly enough I have a digestive problem which makes me feel too full when I'm not, and I do often get er, bloated if I eat normally. I've had this problem/the fetish for as long as I can remember, which also doesn't make sense because you don't have a sex drive when you're young, but I distinctly know that Ive liked it for years. And when it happens to me I hate it, it bothers me, but on other people I find it sexual? it's very strange.

I feel the same way, i'm a thin girl, really don't like eating but when a girl or some sexy men are overstuffed or burping for eating too much I just lost control and got crazy. But when I eat i really hate me, i don't like being stuffed por anything like that, just think it bothers me.

ok that is interesting .....

i once only ate for eating and don´t die although i liked good dishes but didn´t eat much of it ....

But somehow over the years i developped some sort of rush when i eat a bit more so that i feel stuffed and now i like this feeling from time to time and like the added pudge that´s when i start to get crazy and eat a lot more and want to see some effects of added softness after such a time of overeating and beeing full and feeling softer .....smiley

But i know what you mean, after a certain while eating more and feeling full and waiting for effects of softness on my tummy i loose interest and feel quite good when i go back to normal just by not having this strong desire anymore so much .....
9 years
12   loading