Gaining

Scared....

I looked at your profile and pics and although I'm a male I hope you don't mind me saying you carry your weight beautifully. I'm a gainer and love to put on weight but I'm sometimes not sure if society will accept that. I applaud you for being scared that's normal but at the end of the day no matter if you have kids a wife a husband whatever you have to make yourself happy and getting fat makes me happy so that's what I do. And gaining can be up and down and stopping yourself from gaining can be even harder but it's up to you to know yourself and your body and to have the well to stop. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you find happiness in yourself.
11 years

Scared....

I do love my body and really love the gaining...but is it going to be possible to stop?

Why don't you stop temporarily right now and see how hard it is? That will give you an idea.

If you're in the habit of stuffing to your limit more than once a week it will be very hard at first, but still quite possible.

And don't worry if you can't stop on a dime. Many people have to slow down before they can stop.
11 years

Scared....

Softly wrote:
I've only started recently though and don't want to stop just yet!

Sounds like you're choosing not to be scared. Congrats!
11 years

Scared....

When I was less than 400 I said maximum 400, now when I am over 400 I have pushed limit to 500 pounds. I am not feeling myself overweight, so I dont want also limit my eating pleasures. However I am not sure will I be able to stop at 500 pounds or then widening my maximum limit again. Hopefully I dont need to do that as small society where I am living it would be very complicated to be extremely fat. Already finding clothes bigger than 10 xl is not possible at local stores. Difficult would be also moving around.Thatswhy I hope I can stop it then, but I prefer not to worry about this, before that is real situation.
11 years

Scared....

Softly....You do carry the weight well, and in a very sexy way too. I think in this culture, the idea of dieting, and being on a diet is almost a club for the majority of women. Join the club. Tell them your on a diet, just not the kind of diet your on. In public with friends that may be critical, eat salad....with all the fixins, and dressings. They will think..."She's trying to get control...but just doesn't have the approach down!" and respect your attempts...all the while, you continue to gain. If you do actually want to stop, our entire culture is geared to help in all those ways we see on television everyday. Shouldn't be a problem to lose even if you take it quite far. In fact, get on biggest loser and pull in some cash and acclaim doing it.
11 years

Scared....

Tell them your on a diet, just not the kind of diet your on.

If you need to do this to get along, fine, but I think it would be better if you could admit you have NO interest in losing weight or stopping.
11 years

Scared....

Eat what you want and when you want..eat for pleasure:enjoy the food.Try and eat a little more every day to get a nice steady gain and enjoy the fatsmiley
Just remember with every extra pound,just how turned on so many men are by yousmiley
11 years

Scared....

Fantastic--glad it worked out so well for you smiley
11 years