General

What date works for you?

'Hi! I like you, but don't know you very well. In order to get to know each other better, let's go (insert random activity here)!'

(Sometimes, the girl even say yes)

I've been to Halfdome, hiking; Disneyland; Hamburg, Berlin, Koeln, Portland, Seattle, and NYC for wandering; Crystal Mountain, China Peak, and Willamette Peak for snowboarding; and lots of movies and dinners.

Paint balling has NEVER worked out well as a date. Is too violent and painful for any thoughts of intimacy, but man is it fun!
11 years

What date works for you?

i prefer things where you can talk but there is also something to do so you don't have to talk continously for hours and run out of things to say.
My last couple of first dates I've been ice skating and bowling but I think my favorite was when a girl suggested going to the football, which was awesome
11 years

What date works for you?

Sammiii wrote:
I take it I am the only person who has never been on one haha

haha dont worry up until a while ago I had never been on a date, all my boyfriends and people id hooked up with id already known so there was no first date thing haha so youre not alone !
11 years

What date works for you?

Lol I'm all about amusement parks! They are great!

There was one where I grew up that was a LOT of fun. Rides, Games, Food, an awesome mini golf course, waterpark... I took a date there once. But, sadly I didn't get to go often...and she was to snobby for me. She thought our first date had to be a nice dinner, romantic movie, roses... While I'm all about that, I want use to have fun damnit! lol

Amusement parks it will always be for me!
11 years