Lifestyle tips

Wearing pencil skirts.....

mixed-up-lass wrote:
I find them restricting and it just makes me look bigger.
I only wear it for work though; my vote is no.
I also think big girls shouldn't wear leggings either.

hahahaa people like this are the reason I will always continue to wear my hot pink leggings, my snake skin ones, my too tight shirts, and most of all my *** FLATTERING top.
because who the hell are you to tell me what I 'should' be wearing ?

aslong as youre covering enough flesh to be seen in public legally you can wear whatever the hell you want
11 years

I love the look of fat girls in tight clothing. Besides, the fact that almost all guys (except maybe those with a nun fetish :-)) like seeing the type of women they like in tight clothes, somehow, societies expectations of how fat girls should look means I view a far girl flaunting her stuff this way as even more sexual than if a thinner girl were to do the same. Not to mention when you start packing fat (or boobs) into stretchable clothing, it tends to get more revealing then it might be on a less corpulant woman.

The only limits my tastes have are public decency- a fat girl may need more cloth- because I don't think anyone should be showing panties, areola, etc, out in public (not counting bars, parties, nightclubs, etc.) And I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy the show, but much like preforming oral sex in public, it's not right.
11 years

chubbyhoney wrote:
I think pencil skirts are really sexy! Especially with fishnet stockings, a tight blouse, a great pair of heels and a wiggle.

Yummy!
11 years

mini boo wrote:
what are your views on chunky women wearing pencil skirts?

Preferably from behind and slightly to the side while she's bending over slightly to look at something...

Serious answer - its generally a good look. At least inmy opinion.
11 years

DorsetDumpling wrote:
WitchyAkasha wrote:
Reaperman wrote:
Or tents and clown shoes smiley

based on what a lot of stores sell for us I'm pretty sure this is the newest trend in fashion

also just because fat girls aren't supposed to wear leggings...

Wow,that's HOT !!

You go,girl !!smiley

Agreed 100% those leggings look great on u! Now to find a pair for me.
11 years