General

Fa: psychology and genetics?

Definetly sounds like you got the FA gene haha, sounds like a friend of mine actually so I know youre not the only one that feels this way.

Im not sure where my fat fetish came from, my sister and mum are both big but they hate it and all my family members want to be slim and want a slim partner so it seems im the only one haha,
I used to think maybe it came from my mum being big and a positive person in my life but now I think about it, the first time I remember doing anything fat related was before mum had really gained any weight.
Same with how I thought maybe it had something to do with me being teased in school because now I like weight gain humiliation but same thing there, I remember liking it when I was around 8 and I didnt start getting teased until a few years later.

So the conclusion I come to is that some people get it from genes and some are just born with it, but thats just my theory smiley
11 years

Fa: psychology and genetics?

muscleslovescurves wrote:
I'm the black sheep of the family i guess lol..... (or the fat sheep hahahhaha)

No, no!
The (future) SHE-captain of your heart will be the black SHEep of your family. smiley

Sweet sauce wrote:
- Obesity triggers a pathogen avoidance mechanism which is unattractive to non-FAs

That was a nice read!

However those bold words above caught my attention. Anyone else have to add something at that 'avoidance theory'?? thx
11 years