Gaining

What a difference a year makes

I find myself 15 pounds heavier in a year
11 years

FF is Fattening.Not for Me personally. I gained 30 pounds in 2007 from getting out of the gym habit.And I am a Feeder and Encourager.Not a Feedee,

But I have observed So Many who get the Fantasy Feeder Effect!

I think that membership here for anyone with any Feedee traits at all is a guarantee for accelerated gaining. It's Osmosis.It's the Encouragement . It's the inspiration from seeing others who gain. And others who are larger and therefore the "Dream Size" that they themselves want to attain.

Just a couple examples. A woman who had changed jobs from walking to a desk job. Went from 125 to 175 in a year and a half. Left Ff after a short stay to lose weight. Came back at 140 in May and was 222 in November.

A woman who gradually gained from 145 to 175. Then in a year went to 230. Joined FF and a Year later was 380.And three months later pushed the scale to 428.

There are too many examples to cite them all. This place is a Haven for Fattening. And THAT is why I Love it! smiley
11 years

I envy all of you! Great job, I do love visiting this site and have been for a few years. I have only gained a few pounds, but the future may hold many more!

Good luck to all and remember my friends, always stay hungry!

Ned Fox
11 years

Finally, after 3+ years as a member,I am making a point of logging on everyday and it is definitely keeping me focused on gaining smiley
11 years

In last years I have constantly gained about 30 pounds per year, without active efforts for gaining. I like it and I dont want to rush it more as at least now I have made decision, that I must stop at 500 pounds weightlimit. Otherwise my life could become very complicated here with extreme overweight. Still fortunately now next couple of years I can enjoy this silent weightgain.
11 years

my hair is a different colour lol
11 years

Layla wrote:
my hair is a different colour lol

Indeed.. Weight gain, weight gain.. Now we really know what made you sexier - it's a change of hair color!smiley
11 years

When I joined five years ago, I was well under 200-lbs. Five years later, I am tipping the scales at 230-lbs. A whole lot of snacking.
11 years