General

Video games

I've been playing a heck of a lot of Dungeon Defenders in the past few days, something about the TD/TPS hybrid really speaks to me.
Also a smattering of SupCom and its expansion, some Mario Kart wii, Mario Party 8, and Alice: Madness Returns.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, good old Goldeneye: 64!
11 years

Video games

Finally beat Mass Effect III (what in the world was up with the quackjob ending!?). Recently downloaded the Black Mesa Source mod for Half-Life 2,
blackmesasource.com. Basically it recreates all of original Half Life using the HL2 engine so enhanced physics, AI, graphics, takes advantage of the physics engine to make everything more interactive, all in all pretty amazing. That and I started to play the new AVP. Pretty good so far.
11 years

Video games

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
AnnaBBW wrote:
I'm forever playing Left 4 Dead (1&2) as they're my favourites.. A bit of zombie killage is always good smiley

hmm thats a good idea i was going to play dead rising in celebrating zombie month but that might work better

+2. Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 are some kind of awesome. They need like a World of Dead or something. Like the walking dead. That would be cool.
11 years

Video games

Technic/Tekkit will occupy you for months. I started just macerating ore to get twice the number of ingots out for every ore block, I ended up months later with plans in my head for a giant assembly machine that would create any recipe you put into a central automatic crafting table.

Making Red Power 2 mining machines is fun too, and requires a lot of research into how red power frames and pipes work.
11 years

Video games

Check your video settings, a lot of the extra stuff they add in like random mobs and fancy rendering takes up a lot of resources. Also, anything with wiring is going to be laggy, so reduce the amount of wiring you have if possible. Sadly, this is especially true of Logistics pipes, so you may want to reign in your plans for them if you're having problems with lag.
Beyond that, I can't really say, my minecraft computer is kinda beastly, so I only notice when I'm playing on my laptop, but then I just turn down the view distance and bear it.
11 years

Video games

I've just picked up RaiderZ, which looks pretty decent so far. Other than that, I play DC Universe Online, Left 4 Dead 2, TF2, Garry's Mod, Saints Row The Third... A whole bunch of games I can't possibly name off the top of my head this late at night, lol... Also play a lot on PS3, mostly Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, and occasionally on PS Home.

Anyone wants to add me on Steam or PSN, I'm OmegaX123 on the first and OmegaX333 on the second, just let me know you're from here. Always looking for new people to game with.
11 years

Video games

Right now, I've been playing a really old game called "Outlaw Volleyball." Actually, it "Outlaw Volleyball Remixed" for PS2 but it's still the same game. I can't believe how overlooked the Outlaw sports game series is. I recently tried out "Outlaw Tennis" and that is fun for what it is. Sure, there are stereotypes for each character, but the gameplay is decent.
11 years

Video games

poches wrote:
I'm going to play Crash Bandicoot 3 alllll day.

oh that game reminds me of my childhood, the time i was missing school lessons playing Playstation))
11 years

Video games

I'm 42 years old and play games
my primary interest

Is RPG's Or role-playing games

The current primary
game I play is called

White Knight Chronicles II
it's on the current version of PlayStation
the PlayStation 3

however I wish there was a game dedicated to chubby chasers
if not a console and PC