Gaining

Can't make up my mind.

The last time I had real misgivings about being a gainer was when I first woke up to my desires at the age of 13 or 14. Now, though I do have moments of the whole "Forever Alone" melodrama, I'm perfectly happy with my decision to get fat. Sure it would have been easier for me to find a girlfriend if I were thinner, but being a gainer and being fat are such huge parts of who I am now that I know I'd never be able to make a relationship work if my significant other wasn't also into my size and/or wanting me bigger.

Long of the short, gaining can lead down a pretty lonely road. You have to make a few decisions based on how you're going to live your life which are going to be pretty much irrevocable, so it's not a decision to take lightly.

It took me about 4 years to completely come to grips with my decision to go with it, so don't expect your own desires to be resolved easily. Hopefully this helps you out a bit.
11 years

Can't make up my mind.

"Deciding to Get Fat" on my site might help.
11 years

Can't make up my mind.

As a gainer I personally have no problem with this as I feel that I would never gain past the point of seriously affecting my health. My question is what do you do if it's your feeder or other half etc that keeps feeling guilty about you gaining weigh? Even though they enjoy it they struggle to get past the guilt, I have yet to find a decent answer to give them
11 years

Can't make up my mind.

i need help convincing my GF, who is already large..to get larger..tips will be appreciated..
11 years