General

Flaunting your fat...

On the next block to where I live there are a BBW/BHM couple,both around the 300lb mark at a guess,When they are out together,she always seems to wear very tight leggings and tops which don't cover her considerable muffin top,probably not tasteful in slimmer folks eyes but very much eye candy to a BBW admirer,the guy seems to love it as he is always seen to be enjoying himself.
The point for discussion I am putting forward is how much flesh dare you show in a public place ? I am an FA ,but no longer exactly fat as lost 50lbs through illness so nothing to show now !!
Are any BBWs/SSBBWs on here who don't give two hoots what others think and have everything hanging out,or just a tantalising taste of what lies beneath ?
I Imagine most would cover up but maybe,like my BBW neighbour,who is obviously fat and proud ,there are a few more who dare to bare,and not just on the beach !!smiley
11 years

Flaunting your fat...

ssbbwnut wrote:
While out and about, when i see a SSBBW dressed in tight clothing, or I know shes proud of her size and dresses the way one of her size should, i loose all sense if time and place...nothing finer than shopping and getting a glimpse of some SSBBW proud of her size!

I couldn't agree more,good post !!
11 years

Flaunting your fat...

It depends really, if Im going to be with family or friends I usually cover up more but if im by myself sometimes I wear really tight too small clothes haha but its winter atm so its too cold lol
11 years

Flaunting your fat...

Slim Bubba wrote:
well summer is just round the corner so these are the reasons to flaunt your body this season!

1. Its your body, therefor your rules. If you wanna show it off this summer the n go for it!

2. You only have one body so love the one you got.

3. If people are gonna judge you for showing off your proud body, that's them being petty, not you being disgusting.

4. Beauty comes in all shapes n sizes so you have the same rights to show off your body as a slimmer person does.

Well thought out first post !
I accept that there are a lot of larger ladies who are not brave enough to show off their softness to the non-FA world,but there are an amazing number of confident BBW on this site and I applaud all of them.smiley
10 years

Flaunting your fat...

Flaunting my fat is my favourite thing to do! smiley

Generally I wear leggings with tight tops or bodycon dresses. I just think people who don't like fat won't like my body regardless of how I dress...so I might as well dress for those who do; including myself! smiley

With those that I don't feel comfortable flaunting my fat around(family, certain friends, at work) I'll wear slightly looser/longer dresses/tops, but I wouldn't hide away!
10 years

Flaunting your fat...

softgirl wrote:
Flaunting my fat is my favourite thing to do! smiley

Generally I wear leggings with tight tops or bodycon dresses. I just think people who don't like fat won't like my body regardless of how I dress...so I might as well dress for those who do; including myself! smiley

With those that I don't feel comfortable flaunting my fat around(family, certain friends, at work) I'll wear slightly looser/longer dresses/tops, but I wouldn't hide away!

Well said,you go girl !!!smiley
10 years

Flaunting your fat...

Lovefromthefb wrote:
...especially because its hard to find clothes large enough to be baggy on me!

That's another thing, fat clothes can be expensive so I like to shop on the highstreet and squeeze into whatever I can..! smiley
10 years