General

Nerding for nerds sake

I played MAgic a few times in the past and, Saturday a friend was asking about it and I told him we should buy it and play the night away...

he chuckled and declined.

I'm also ALWAYS playing Dark Summoner on my phone lol

Anyone in PA that is a hardcore Magic fan that will let me join in?! haha I do miss it
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

There really needs to be a way to play Munchkin over the internet, I can never seem to muster up enough people for a proper game. It's always myself and ~2 other people, leading to short, boring games where there's no ridiculous chain of backstabbing.

That said, if anyone's in the Scranton area and wants to play, I'm all ears!
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

Hey, Anyone play Dominion?

Or I think a better question be it: Anyone ever HEAR of Dominion?

It's an AMAZING card game. It's deck building, stragey...

We love it around these parts. And I mean my family really...lol
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

Oh it's not like Magic really.... and not sure it's anything other than a 'board' game.

It only takes 40-60 minutes to play. It's great. I love using the Mine to get more gold, and the Village to get more actions haha
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

hey, I'm a nerd, I fit in here smiley

I played magic sold it once and then started again. I've played dominion as well. It's pretty awesome. I'm really a D&D player though.

Anyone heard of talisman? It's pretty sweet.

I used to like munchkin, except it takes to dam long.

Not a comic nerd though just a game nerd.
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

Yeah, I think it is like Settlers. never played but the guy at the mall tried to sell me on it but, I saw the Dominion 'Alchemy' expansion and HAD to get it! hahaha

I cannot praise this game enough!!!
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

I've got a friend who has Dominion, going to try it this Friday I think.

Speaking of long games, Arkham Horror is LOOONG. It took about 6 hours for myself and four other friends to play through one game. About an hour of that was setup and cleanup, SO MANY PIECES.

I want to try Settlers but the pricetag is intimidating on a college student budget...
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

A friend of mine got me into collecting trading cards, particularly My Little Pony cards.
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

I play lots of pathfinder these days. I'm the hardcore 'knows all the rules' munch-kin type player... well that or the other guys are to lazy to look stuff up and ask me.
11 years

Nerding for nerds sake

Im a whovian and avid comic book reader
11 years
12   loading