Submission and domination

Cow fantasies?

Personally I have more of a pig fantasy
8 months

Cow fantasies?

Dutch Bbw:
Oh god it's so hot to think of myself with a cow bell around my neck, udders being sucked off by a machine and being fed simultaneously. It's a very gripping image. A fat lactating cow with a big appetite. Moo!
sounds amazing
8 months

Cow fantasies?

That's incredible Quiet Cow! Definitely one of the biggest reasons I enjoy it, too. It allows a girl to relax and embrace her curves. Let her feel sexier and taken care of as a curvy, sexy cow.
8 months

Cow fantasies?

Piggingout4eva:
I would be very happy being kept as a breeding cow for a master. Forced to eat and pump milk everyday.

Reading this made me curious and it's an odd question but I'll throw it out there... Is there a market for that milk? Like, could you make a living providing that regularly?

It was a wild thought that popped into my head, being a cow for a living... for real.
7 months

Cow fantasies?

Piggingout4eva:
I would be very happy being kept as a breeding cow for a master. Forced to eat and pump milk everyday.

MickRidem:
Reading this made me curious and it's an odd question but I'll throw it out there... Is there a market for that milk? Like, could you make a living providing that regularly?

It was a wild thought that popped into my head, being a cow for a living... for real.

Can you sell your breast milk? Yes. Will you make enough to earn a living? Probably not.

www.onlythebreast.com/
www.onlythebreast.com/
7 months

Cow fantasies?

Interesting! I had no idea how all that worked. Learn something new every day! 😁 🐄 Thank you both!
7 months

Cow fantasies?

MickRidem:
Interesting! I had no idea how all that worked. Learn something new every day! 😁 🐄 Thank you both!

No problem!

That said, there is a market for breast milk for adults. It is more expensive but isn't subjected to the same quality control as breast milk for babies. So, it's very consume-at-your-own-risk. You'll probably not make enough money to live off of.
7 months

Cow fantasies?

I've dreamed about being turned into a cow
7 months

Cow fantasies?

Timetogrow35:
I've dreamed about being turned into a cow

That's what I love to hear.
7 months

Cow fantasies?

Piggingout4eva:

The fatter the pig, the better the milk (and the more need to feed her).
7 months
34567   loading