General

Type of feeder preferred?

I suppose "Encourager" is mostly where I'm at, but I would really like to take feeding to a dominant level, with a bit of humiliation too with someone. The idea of having a submissive feedee who would allow me to make them fatter is very hot. In particular someone who may well be slim, but really wants to get fat, with me force feeding them and then taking plenty of measurements through the weeks and months. I find the tape measure a very erotic peace of equipment. Then parading said fatter girl in too tight and skimpy clothing in public, if she can handle it.

It turned me on just writing this.
11 years

I'm probably the caretaker type. I like to please others, and it's delight to make their day better by pampering them. Sensual feeding with a mix of more traditional type activities, like back rubbing or in general being nice to my girl.
11 years

It’s difficult to explain what category I fall into as a feeder. I do love to see women eat to the bursting point whether they do it on their own or I heavily encourage them to do so. I also enjoy the occasional force feeding to the extreme point where I’m not always sure if she can keep it down. Unfortunately I have actually been puked on a few times when they suddenly erupt like a volcano! :o I like my women to be plump, but I’m not into making them or encouraging them to gain. I do like to encourage my ladies to eat well and healthy during the week and then make Saturday an all-out stuffing party! For me it’s not about seeing a woman eat fattening foods but rather seeing her eat enormous amounts of food that she enjoys and seeing a very noticeable large distention of the stomach. I also enjoy stretching a woman’s stomach to increase her capacity; hence, my user name, stomachstretcher. So, after reading the different feeder types listed, I don’t know where I fall in.
11 years

Sexually a dominator but romantically a carer/encourager!

I like to be spoilt by day and teased by night! smiley
11 years

total carer, would love to just pamper and spoil a big guy with lots of treats and rub his big belly!
11 years

I'd like the Carer/Encourager. I'm not at all into doms... but I'm perfectly happy to be the one doing the spanking.
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
I'd say I'm the textbook definition of the carer. I'd like nothing more than cook, feed, pamper and just generally make a loved one feel special. Loving and feeding go hand in hand for me, I don't think I can have one without the other. smiley

Oh I love the sound of this, I really do!!!!

Though ideally I would love to have an encourager/carer as the main traits of my feeder, probably slightly more encourager than carer... but with a GOOD dash of dominator thrown in for a bit of fun on occasions, because there ARE times when I don't want to eat and there ARE times when I don't WANT to be fatter.. and thats when a dominator would need to come to the foreground!
But as I said, ideally an encourager/carer combo would be the overall goal/aim to find!

But to be honest I'd accept any of the 3 main types of feeder if I could just get ONE! smiley
11 years

Critters wrote:
I guess I'm sort of a mix. My general personality is very much 'carer/fixer', and I do tend to go a little overboard trying to make things perfect and easy for those I care about. Recently, my mother broke her elbow, and she's been trying to get me to stop doing everything for her so she can see how well she can manage on her own. It hasn't been easy, since my first instinct, upon seeing her struggling with something, is to swoop in and do it myself. But I'm getting there!

Though my usual personality is unassuming, shy, and introverted, I confess to some rather dominant fantasies about taking control over a partner sexually with feeder-play. I don't know how at ease I would be taking them from the fantasy realm to reality, though. I suppose all I could ask is that a partner be open minded and trust that I wouldn't do anything to damage him either physically or psychologically.

And I am every bit the encourager. I am great at that. It's just part of my instinct to try to feed someone... I blame growing up with a grandparent/guardian who always did that with people. It's one of the ways I show affection. If I'm offering you food, it means I like you!

Oh that sounds so lovely ;-) i would like thtat, too with a bit of teasing or even a bit of secret tricks to tempt me into eating more ^^ a bit if i stay to slim for her ^^ and i would like a bit of teasing as well ^^.
But i would love the caring and nice part, too very much as it belongs to a relationship i thinkand is very nice ^^.
11 years

I don't lead a feedee lifestyle - I only do it in fantasy/foreplay... But when that comes about I think I prefer a dominant feeder. It's taken me years to decide but I think that's my decision. Can't beat a bit of forcefulness.
9 years

AliceInWonderland wrote:
A feeder who doesn't use ff or anything similar but that makes it pretty ***ing hard.

I guess someone strange, unique, refreshing. Someone with an open mind and a deeper understanding of life. Someone who loves others and doesn't judge. Someone who is turned on by feederism on a spiritual level... someone who can be turned on just by the coming together of feedee and feeder without even looking at physical weight gain but feeling the deep rooted sexual connection the two have with each other. I know this sounds batshit insane but it was the best I could describe what I would be looking for in a feeder. I think when he is ideal it will be a feeling a can't put into words anymore.

That actually makes SOOO much sense hun. Not "batshit insane" at all.

I have to pretty much mirror this response.
9 years
12   loading