General

Girls + belly button question

yesss i like it
but more as a measure of fatness rather than it actually feeling nice

when i had started gaining weight and gotten a fat belly but was still with my boyfriend who wasnt into fat he used to comment that my bellybutton had gotten deeper and that it was because of all the fat around it and hed put his finger in and be like omg its so deep haha man that was hot
11 years

Layla wrote:
yesss i like it

when i had started gaining weight and gotten a fat belly but was still with my boyfriend who wasnt into fat he used to comment that my bellybutton had gotten deeper and that it was because of all the fat around it and hed put his finger in and be like omg its so deep haha man that was hot

Your belly button must be really deep judging from the videos and pics of you. Can you fit your whole finger in it?
11 years

No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Layla wrote:
yesss i like it

Your belly button must be really deep judging from the videos and pics of you. Can you fit your whole finger in it?

I can fit 7
11 years