Gaining

Coming out to my boyfriend

Tough to figure out the exact way to go about it!

I assume he is pretty young and just starting his career, right? I actually had a similar experience with my weight gain.....played football in college as well as worked out and could never gain any bulk....always cut up lean muscle.

After I graduated and started a desk job my eating habits were mostly based on proteins and tons of carbs like usual in which I overloaded to try and keep my weight from decreasing. Over several years without myself really knowing I put on a considerable amount of weight (Fat belly as well as my muscles bulked up all of a sudden.....my body totally changed).

Not sure if my metabolism changed or the fact that I had a desk job with no more sports and a girlfriend who I lived with, also fat & overweight who was a great cook.

So, maybe just try cooking him tons of starch and carbohydrates for dinner and always eat with him and he will probably start getting a pretty fat belly. Not sure if you are into gaining weight yourself but during the time I got fat (which I have always been an FA and into weight gain on women) my girlfriend gained a lot with me at the same time and it was such a great mutual gaining experience.

Let me know some more details maybe I can shed some mor input to your question.
11 years

Start slow...poke his belly a bit, tell him it's "cute". Then maybe confess to having a bit of a "tummy fetish" or just admitting that his belly is sexy.

Then build on that depending on his reaction.
11 years

I agree with Dr Feeder. My GF and I went through a similar scenario but as its turned out, I really didn't know I was a feedee until we tried it but take it slow in the begining. And if hes at all into it you just might be amazedsmiley
11 years