General

Favorite super hero?

Wolverine from X-men...not sure if I would call him a superhero...but I'd put money on him in a fight!
11 years

Favorite super hero?

Iron Man would have to be my favourite Marvel hero, thanks to Robert Downey Jr being an awesome actor.

Cyclops is my favourite X-Men

Batman used to be my favourite DC hero, but I recently found out about Booster Gold and he is so cool.

But my all time favourite would have to be the one I created myself. smiley
11 years

Favorite super hero?

going to be unique.. buffy !
11 years

Favorite super hero?

I'd agree with the Batman, Spiderman, Deadpool, Rorschach, Iron man and Wolverine thoughts

Might I add Captain Marvel (DC version) and Green Lantern... oh, and Booster Bold
11 years

Favorite super hero?

I always liked Bond...James Bond. Growing up. There was something about 007. He always had a plan, and it also somehow included getting the girl. LOL

Alas he has no superpowers so I'd have to say any of the X-men, Johnny Storm or the Silver Surfer.
11 years

Favorite super hero?

got to be Booster Gold smiley
11 years

Favorite super hero?

Call me strange, but Super Mario is like my super hero. He saves the princess many times over, but each time is a different adventure.
11 years

Favorite super hero?

Batman & The Doctor (if he counts). I've never been much of a comic reader, but from what I've seen, and from the numerous adaptations of him, Batman comes out on top in the genre of US superheroes.

Seeing this thread reminded me of this quite awesome picture I came across recently, a child being kept safe by pretty much every hero going: dryponder.deviantart.com/art/You-ll-Be-Safe-Here-368578482
11 years