Gaining

Pros n cons of being fat

Hey guys, just wanted to explore what are the perks of being fat and the inconveniences that it causes for both males and females. Just wanna hear out from ppl. Still trying to decide to get fat or not.
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

See "Deciding to Get Fat" on my site.
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

AskDrFeeder wrote:
See "Deciding to Get Fat" on my site.

wat do you think of this? www.bodybuilding.com/store/vitol/russianbear5000.html

would it be extremely unhealthy or give you diabetes if you took one serving before bed for a week and then stop? if you did this youd gain 5 pounds in a week.
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

There are a few threads on what people like about being fat on this forum if you have a quick look through.

You might also be interested in this one about the negative side: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

PinkyDear wrote:
I've posted about this before, so I'm sure it is around somewhere... but...

The pros? I am soft and smooth. I love the way my body moves, not just when I walk and parts of me bounce or sway, but when I'm riding in a car and all of me jiggles at every bump in the road. I love the way my belly feels in my lap... I could get carried away about that. I like the space I take up and how it makes me move differently as I've gained. Being able to eat whatever, whenever? Oooh Yum! But I think that is another forum. lol I could go on for hours.

The cons? The summer heat isn't fun. Stairs are not my friend, same with hills. I can't just go to any old store and buy clothes. Like it or not, people treat you differently.
Same with me...biggest cons being warm weather and sweating,cost of clothes and difficulty in doing anything that involves bending over to reach my feet:tying shoe laces,cutting toe nails etcsmiley
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

The only real con for me is clothes: I hate shopping and the rate I've outgrown them lately is getting WAY to expensive.

Pro's: big, soft, flabby, jiggly, sexy, EVERYTHING feels better bigger.
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

Me too. I don't like shopping, and I work in a bank and buy new suits its too expensive.
11 years