Gaining

Eating before bed?

I have always something to eat in my bedroom because I'm often ungry during the night... so I eat chocolate, cookies, everything I can...
11 years

Eating before bed?

Snacking like you say in the evening and before bed is the best way to gain.Don't expect instant results though..get into the habit of snacking at night and gradually eat a little more each evening..your stomach will grow and your appetite will increase:just don't expect it all overnight.
I guess you'll start seeing results within a couple of weekssmiley
11 years

Eating before bed?

I snack alot before. Usually ice cream and other desert foods
11 years

Eating before bed?

glutton wrote:
Snacking like you say in the evening and before bed is the best way to gain.Don't expect instant results though..get into the habit of snacking at night and gradually eat a little more each evening..your stomach will grow and your appetite will increase:just don't expect it all overnight.
I guess you'll start seeing results within a couple of weekssmiley

My wife has been doing this for sometime now before bed usually with some ben n jerrys, chips and cookies.

She doesn't snack as much in front of me so I have been turning in early giving her time to indulge and I have been waking in the morning finding empty pints after two days and bags and cartons of chips and cookies in the trash after several days. I can't wait to see her appetite really grow and of course her waistline, hips, lovehandles, thighs, belly, breasts, arms even her slimmer cheeks..... did I miss anything.

It seems like this time around it is really taking more time to see some noticeable results.....Fingers crossed for some upcoming huge results!!!
11 years

Eating before bed?

keepemfull wrote:
Weight gain powder. Use the stuff designed for body builders. You can get it cheap at walmart. Its full of calories, so you can drink those thru out the day and especially before bed. Another way to get quick calories...buy the biggest tub of ice cream u can find, and let it melt. U can drink a gallons worth of ice cream in just a couple glasses
Really recommend this...a shake every night before bed,full of melted ice cream...you can get through a huge amount of ice cream that waysmiley
11 years