Gaining

Teasing?

I'll admit I enjoy the attention, that's true
11 years

Teasing?

fat apple wrote:
Do you like it?

That would be grossly understating my appreciation of being teased about my weight. smiley

Lovers, family or friends, if they dole out a little light hearted teasing, do you receive it well?

Lovers and friends, yes. Family is a much more complicated matter.

Does it give you a little thrill?

Very much so - it's one of my favorite forms of pillow talk or flirting with me.

Do you feign shame, but delight on the inside?

It all depends if I was role playing or not. If the role called for it, yes.

Do you love it?

Now you're on the right track

Hope for more?

Absolutely
11 years

Teasing?

i like it, though it depends on who is teasing and where we are as to how much i like it.
11 years

Teasing?

Generally no. But playfull teasing by FA's, big yes!
11 years

Teasing?

I hate teasing women, becase they are so attractive to me. I admire them, so it is hard to be hard on them.
11 years

Teasing?

When I began gaining some weight, I was very sensitive about the comments for friends and family. After a while and after gaining more pounds, I kinda liked to hear comments and/or teasing from others. I really like the teasing from people I know and have accepting my size.
11 years

Teasing?

LovesBigMen wrote:
Having grown up big, I absolutely hate being teased myself, even if playfully. I've had a low self esteem for very long and I tend to take everything harshly, even if it's not meant to be. So, from my own decision, I would never tease someone, unless they especially asked for it. I tend to focus more on complimenting.

I feel the exact same way. I especially don't like the term piggy or pig. I was called that through high school and before then by kids. It's not very attractive to me and I just hate it.
11 years