Extreme obesity

All about the belly?

jdswungan wrote:
I thought I might ask a question to all the belly lovers out there, which I imagine is everyone in some way or another.

For you, what is it about a belly that makes it great?

It could be your own, someone else's, a big one, a small one, a growing one or any kind of belly at all.

I think for me, it's something to do with a big uncontrollable cushion of lovliness that some women have. I can't really explain it, so I thought it might be good to see what other people think.

I agree with this most definitely,but the intense concentration of softness is soooooooo sexy !!smiley
11 years

All about the belly?

I think a part is the fact that a big fat belly is full of fat smiley and not much else. Unlike a leg or arm (for example, where it has a bone in the middle.... Just a quick thought....
11 years

All about the belly?

For myself a big, soft, squishy belly is amazing. For women, I prefer an hourglass, but definately with a nice big belly to cuddle as well!
11 years

All about the belly?

is there anything not to adore about a big fat tummy on a guy??? it's the sexiest thing imanagable and do you really need a tangable reason to love something as beautiful as art?
11 years