Gaining

Fattening my wife..

atl feeder wrote:
I agree with everyone. I just keep plenty of her favorites around and tell her how beautiful she is. Also when ever clothes seem to get tighter I offer to take her clothes shopping. What woman can refuse new clothes.

Thanks-She's got a pretty good wardrobe of plus size clothing,some nice stuff & I hope she grows enough to make it very snug!
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Oh yeah! So what did she weigh before gearing up for your birthday weight gain present for you? What did she weigh when you married her?
11 years

Fattening my wife..

mdp99 wrote:
Oh yeah! So what did she weigh before gearing up for your birthday weight gain present for you? What did she weigh when you married her?

I'd say 190lb.Way back when we got married she would have been 150lb maybe.
So we're going for a pretty big gain this Christmas & hopefully into 2013.

250lb is the big goal but we haven't discussed it as pressure ruins it[as some good guys on here have mentioned].
Dare I say she's a natural piggy so verbal encouragement isn't really necessary!
Here's hoping the weight piles on.
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Good luck hope she gets at least 100lbs over her marriage weight or beyond!!
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Thanks,hopefully she'll really pig out this Christmas so I can enjoy her all the more in 2013.
Of course,in 2013 I'll be actively encouraging a huge gain.
Marvellous!
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Oh yeah. Post some pics of her sexiness!
11 years

Fattening my wife..

Pleased to say that Mrs Terrys belly now covers more than half my torso when laying side by side & the fabulous fat apron touchs her thighs when standing.

Not got her on the scales yet as she's had the flu but looking forward to a grand weigh-in.

Not sure I'll be able to persuade her to pose for photos:She's a bit shy!

Thanks for the support chaps!
11 years

Fattening my wife..

shrek255 wrote:
if i may put my 2 centsin,how does she feel about YOU gaining weight,do it yourself, and watch the 2 of you become more beautiful together,best of luck on a fatastic voyage

Well,I'm not exactly slim but I'm not a gainer:I eat because I train frequently.

Mrs Terry likes me solid but not fat.Women usually look good with plenty of weight on them but I'm not convinced that applies to men equally.

So,to sum up:I'll keep lifting the weights so that I can lift her weight,if you know what I mean.Thanks!
11 years
12   loading