Gaining

Trade off

I hear you 100%. My girlfriend was beating down the door to get on top of me at 260. 350 is a different story. She'll play along with kissing my big belly and soft chest, but it's clearly just because I like it. When she compliments me, it's always my strong, muscular legs or back. Never my round tummy, unless I ask leading questions.

So I've been wanting to lose weight. And every once in a while, I'll do "one last binge", last night's being two large pizzas. There will probably be another in a few days. But it's even tougher because she's a big girl, so she's always suggesting something yummy but bad for you for dinner. But never "fun bad", it's eating, shame, and sleep.

I'm lying in bed with a 300+ pound girl I love and am deeply attracted to. Our stuffed, 60 inch bellies are touching against each other. So when I'm at my horniest, she just wants to sleep. It makes me want to scream!

But ultimately, this is my problem, not hers. Everyone has their own preferences and she isn't wrong or mean, she just isn't into what I am. And she's never going to be. But there are very, very few who are.

This isn't whining about how "fat girls should be obligated to want to feed me a box of donuts because they are fat", but reality. It's tough.
11 years