Warning: Use of undefined constant matches - assumed 'matches' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/v4/library/Fant/Convert/UbbParse.php on line 433
I secretly have the hots for.. | Fantasy Feeder

General

I secretly have the hots for..

rubyripples wrote:
Since as I said it's turned into tv characters, Alan Rickman playing Professor Snape in the Harry Potter films just makes me absolutely swoon, melt, get shaky knees, palpiations. I swear if he cast his haughty gaze upon me then sneered and flounced off with a flap of his gown, I'd die.. happily!

But would you let yourself be thrown off the top of Nakatomi Plaza if it meant a rendezvous with Hans Gruber?? smiley

As for me, I've always had the hots for Jacqueline MacInnes Wood...I wouldn't mind her being my 'final destination'. smiley
11 years

Dr Francesca Stavrakopoulou smiley
11 years

Penny and Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory.
11 years

Mmmmm... A plump Penny and Bernadette..... Wow! Happy,happy!
11 years

I gotta add Marisa Tomei as well. Love her in everything she does!

On a side note, I'd totally go gay for Brent Smith of Shinedown! roflmao
11 years

LadyEjkua wrote:
The comic book guy! Who else has secret crushes?

I took this picture the other day after watching the simpsons and thinking to myself I kinda looked like him hhaha
11 years

grabberred69 wrote:
JaeMail wrote:
I also agree with everyone saying Spencer Reid from criminal minds.

Well, good to know I'm not the only one who thinks Criminal Minds has a good-looking cast!

I like the actress who plays J.J.-- I think she has the softest, most delicate, most angelic facial features possible.

I am in this camp too. I like JJ but my (not so) secret crush is on Emily Prentiss. I would also have to say I have the hots for Kat Dennings. And Lara Croft.
11 years

I would say Jennifer Connelly.
10 years

[b]clive2007 wrote:

Wow yes, Jennifer Connelly. I remember having the hots for her when I first saw her in "Labyrinth" Absolutely loved that movie. The scene with the bog of eternal stench gets me every time even now. But yes, even now she's all grown up (and out in certain places) and even during her "bad girl" era, she gets a decisive thumbs up from mesmiley

Clive

I am a sucker for a woman with a pretty face. Just a perfect set of eyes and eyebrows.
10 years

Olivia Wilde
10 years
1234   loading