General

Dimensionsmagazine down?

The www.dimensionsmagazine.com Webside is no longer showing. Are there any Problems or is it just me?
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

it has been down all weekend now as of this morning fat-forums is down too
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Oh dear, Fat Forums being down will mean an influx of fat vag photos, and Dims being down will mean an influx of nasty older women who actually hate being fat and feederism!

I'm gonna get killed now lol smiley

This was good for a laugh this morning! Those are some really cold message boards over there for sure.

Much friendlier over here, but I still hope it gets back up and running. What worries me is that that domain name pops up when you type it in, not just a general error or "website down" message.

If it is down for good, it would surely be the end of an era. Dims has been a beacon for a lot of people in the size-acceptance community, I know it got me started years ago.
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

Conrad said that the Dimensions servers were being moved to another location or something, which caused a bit of trouble that hasn't been fixed yet. When it's back up, though, the site should be faster.
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

I figured it was some kind of server problem....If Conrad was going to close down completelyI'm sure he would make some sort of announcement about it.He's always been an upright kind of person where the site was concerned
11 years

Dimensionsmagazine down?

rubyripples wrote:
I'm wondering if the problems here are due to the hijacker that attacked this site last week, diverting people to a twitter account.

I was wondering what was up with that... I thought it was something about my mobile device.
11 years