Submission and domination

Submissive feeders?

I am one of the type. I guess that makes the dynamic between my boyfriend and I unique.

I'm curious if there's anyone else out there whose relationship plays out like this. I've noticed that the stereotypical feeder is the dominant one. For me, instead of me dominating my boyfriend by feeding him and watching him gain, he demands that I make him massive amounts of food/do his every bidding. Of course, the pleasure's mutual.
11 years

Submissive feeders?

I'd love to be a slightly dominant feedee as well as a slightly dominant feeder. I wouldn't mind experimenting with other roles, but being a real sub is definitely not for me.
10 years

Submissive feeders?

Blimperella wrote:
I'm a very submissive feedee who would love to be strapped down and force fed five times a day while being told what a good piggy I am. I want to be told that I have no willpower and can't control what I eat. I want to be weighed every week and spanked hard for every pound that I gain. I want my feeder to pinch and shake my fat while berating me for letting myself go. I want to be forced to stop being a vegan and then teased mercilessly for it. I want to be forced to wear my clothes in public until they tear off my body in front of everyone while my feeder sighs and complains about what a chubby girlfriend he has.

Oh that was so hot somehow ^^???

nice to read ...:-)
10 years

Submissive feeders?

Playful submissive feeder here. smiley
8 years