Lifestyle tips

Gf cant accept bbw lover

same. when i told my girlfriend I liked plus sized women, and I didnt care that she gained weight we argued and she was upset. were almost breaking up now, and she keeps reiterating how she has never felt less than herself being this weight.... smiley
11 years

Gf cant accept bbw lover

I can't complement my gf's butt anymore without her getting mad about her weight, sucks soo bad.
10 years

Gf cant accept bbw lover

It's hard to change the way that someone feels about themselves. Sure you may find her more beautiful and or desirable with the added weight. Though to her it will just be the opposite.

All you can do is just be supportive of her.
9 years

Gf cant accept bbw lover

Hi nooby here.

My girlfriend and I have been together 25 years. She has always been over 200lbs, and at times over 250lbs.
Unfortunately, she has, over the years, always tried to battle with her weight, and probably felt ashamed simply because of all the bulls**t that magazines and television put on you, and spoon feed you (nice pun huh) into thinking what is/is not attractive.
I have always loved her, and always found fat girls sexy, but it has taken her over 20 years to really learn to accept and even love her body.
Of course, being a FA I would love her to be bigger, and am always buying her chocolate etc with the excuse she deserves it for being such a good mum/partner smiley
9 years

Gf cant accept bbw lover

I don't think anyone has addressed the OP's post--the problem is not his gf's feelings about her weight gain; the problem is she thinks there's something wrong with HIM for liking it.

OP: I don't really have an answer, except that you might show her the on-line wg and fat-admiration sites and show her that your preferences are quite common.
9 years