Gaining

Ideal weightgain relationship?

I like guys who are already round and chubby and who are interested in gaining and stuffing. I am into mutual stuffing but would prefer if my partner were the one primarily gaining most of the weight. I'm a feeder at heart smiley But I also like having a soft round body and love to eat too.

I would love a partner who was happy with his weight and willing to let himself go. Mutually enjoying good food, stuffing ourselves and indulging our desires.
11 years

I've fed and fattened several women over the years, but never in a mutual live-in relationship. That would be ideal; both of us encouraging, feeding, growing into a fat couple in love with food, wine, and each other.
11 years

For me, it would be a very loving, nurturing relationship, with plenty of encouragement and teasing about fattening each other up.
11 years

I have always been the feeder in my past relationships, but lately I've realized I'm more interested in being turned into the feedee. I think my ideal would be: Having a cute, chubby girl fatten me up. I'd love to hear my friends say "Wow, since you started dating X, she's really fattening you up," or "Man, what has your girlfriend been feeding you?"
11 years

In my case, we would be doing it to each other. "Confusedgirl" you explained it perfect except it would be mutual.
11 years

LovesBigMen wrote:
Jus being in a relationship with someone who loves to eat lots of good food and is big and cuddly is just fine. smiley

Sounds perfect to me. Though I'd of course be the cuddly individual that enjoys good food.
11 years

I've done all of those things...*shifty eyes*.

I haven't been caught eating the ice-cream/cake/whatever on the kitchen floor yet though.
10 years

McKaty wrote:
I like being the fatty who gets fatter with my BFs help but I also kind of want something to grab onto and I want to see the evidence of all the good times and good food we've had on my man.

I think you just described the perfect way I'd want to enjoy this too.
9 years
12   loading