Stuffing

Girls who like girls bellies:)

annatorino wrote:
Girl bellies are...AMAZING! Girls are also super cute when they're stuffed. One day I'll manage to have the perfect sleepover, and old school slumber party, that ends with full, poochy, sleepy bellies.

Oh that´s unfair that you girls can do that lol i wouldn´t find it so cute making sucha weekend together with my freinds ;-)

i find girls bellies cute, too ^^
11 years

Yep girls' bellies are hot...

Particularly those that are just a tad bigger than mine so I can imagine them on me... smiley
11 years

Yes! For sure! I love round beautiful bellies on everyone smiley
11 years

I´m definitely a girl who loves girl bellies. Chubby ones, big round ones and stuffed ones. I don´t understand why i prefer female bellies, maybe because they are much softer smiley
11 years

kassandra wrote:
I love when a girl spoils herself, and, by extension (no pun intended) her belly. I love it more when she can just come out and say she loves to do it! I am so sick of seeing these women on fb and pintrest repressing themselves. Come on girls! Flaunt your stuff! Guys aren't the only ones that can have fun getting round!!

Well said! I agree, ladies...let loose and eat until you bulge! You'll love it!
11 years

Girl bellies are the only bellies I like. I like skinny/fit men and girls with a nice belly.
10 years

Being a switch hitter I love girl bellies too.
Nice and plump is a huge turn on for me.smiley
10 years

me me meeee! I LOVEEE big round lady bellies!smiley
10 years

There's something so sexy about a soft round belly on a girl.I find it very feminine.Unless it's just because I'm a lesbian.
10 years

Can any heterosexuals that exclusively prefer female bellies explain why or what it is about male bellies you find inferior?
9 years
12   loading