Gaining

Help, in deciding to get fat

Hi, im 6,0 foot and weight 190 pounds. I have been gaining a tiny bit, but now im deciding whether I want to do one big push and gain 30 pounds. I have made a list of all I need and will get all my goodies. I want to do this gain within a month, but I want to gain it only if it will make a notable difference in me.

Using this pic as a schematic. How much difference would 30 pounds be? I mostly gain in my lower belly, lovehandles, a bit in my inner thighs and a bit in my moobs. If I get soem good answers I think I can finally get closure and start a proper gain. Thanks people.
11 years

"Deciding to Get Fat" on my site may help.
11 years

thanks doctor feeder but i've seen your site and its not helping and the reason why i posted here. i want an outside opinion on how i would look like with those 30 pounds from a male similar traits own experience or a guess
11 years

Thirty pounds is a good gain and you will defiantly notice it. The last pic I posted I was at 215 I haven't gained any more yet so that's as big as I've gotten but its about 5 pounds off of your goal. I'm 6'2 if you want a general idea of what that much looks like. Also, a pound of fat is about the same size as one of those big sponges you use to wash your car so imagine adding 30 of those all around your body
11 years

Defiantly gaining:

'Ha! I'm gonna get fat even though you don't want me to!'

The word is DEFINITELY, people.
11 years