Gaining

Feedee weight gain

Well, I am only giving you this info because you are cute. Namely, you have to feed her later at night and namely carbs because when you eat that late then it turns all of that into fat mostly. If one does not eat after seven then the body uses it as fuel and you don't want that. Also, implement her drinking alcohol as well because it is mostly empty calories and with zsl944's sedentary lifestyle and job then it is ideal. She could also sneak food through out the day and have her skip breakfast because if she eats has she wakes up the the body uses it to rev up the metabolism and you want it to slow down then have her eat carbs mostly around noon and after 8pm and trust me; I had a skinny female who went from being 5"8 and 140 to eight months later being 229 and she did not know why it happened. I PLANNED IT THAT WAY. LOL
11 years

Feedee weight gain

Milkshakes with heavy cream. Pizza, lasagna. Honestly heavy cream is the magic trick. A bit at first, eventually you can get her to possibly be able to just drink it straight as well.
11 years

Feedee weight gain

I found this on here years ago... let us know how it works!

Here is a good shake:

This shake, unlike many others is actually quite small and only fills a large glass instead of a full half gallon container, but do not let it's size fool you. Only about 2 cups it contains 1250 calories. Which consists of:
1 cup Ice cream
1/2 cup whole milk
and the key ingredient
1/4th cup CANOLA oil.

Now the key is in it's simplicity, and size. If one of these are consumed at a rate of one a day on top of a normal diet then the gain works out to be roughly 2 pounds a week.

However if 3-4 of these are consumed a day, like after every meal, then the gain can be up to 12 pounds a week.

Drink one a day for three weeks, then begin by substituting ingredients. Replace the ice cream with gelato, replace the milk with heavy cream and increase the amount of canola oil.

I haven't done the calculations for a Gelato-Heavy Cream- Oil shake but if the oil is up to a cup per shake (which will make it incredibly runny) it goes from 1000-1250 calories to 2500 calories, roughly. A swag of the GHO shake is probably 3000-3500 calories.

I highly recommend sticking to the basic recipe however, as it's the most stable shake and probably will not cause a stomachache.

If it does, replace the whole milk with skim till the consumer adjusts and then increase to 1% and then 2% then whole.
11 years