Stuffing

My 4-day stuffing adventure..

I did a two and a half day stuffing one time. Didn't so much eat huge amounts at any one meal as just kept eating constantly (like have reasonable lunch at home, then go out and have a burger combo an hour later, then an hour later have some donuts and sweet ice tea, then in another hour or two have a couple of slices of pizza...finishing off the evening with a one pound frozen cheesecake eaten over the last couple of hours before bed)

I think I only gained a couple of pounds of fat from it, but at the end of the stuffing period my weight was up by nearly ten pounds, with all the food packed into my system. My gut was swollen out massively--it was hard to tie up my shoe laces! It was a lot of fun, with the only down side that it was hard to get to sleep when I was so full.

Anyway: four days, sound totally awesome! I hope you'll share lots of details with us, what you ate, how you feel, any reactions that you get....and hopefully how much you gain!
11 years

Dont feel too bad about wimping out on the buffet, it is hard to dine out alone...and if you felt self conscious about people watching it might not be a good experience. You will probably do better just doing the drive thrus, as your last post suggests, lol......you can get ALOT of calories that way. Sounds like you are doing an amazing job, keep it up!
11 years

what a wonderful idea!

I'll agree that dining out alone is tough. the trick is to find an eating buddy, someone who can encourage you to eat just a little more. they could also help you pretend to be pregnant. i think that would be fun smiley
11 years

You still have a couple days; I say go back tomorrow and try the buffet again. But this time, don't bother with the maternity stuff. Of course you'll be nervous if you are worrying yourself about passing for something you aren't. Just go in as the fat girl you really are. So what if people stare and make comments? You know how hot that fantasy makes you; imagine how much hotter it will be to remember it actually happening.

If it helps, go in at an off hour when there will be less people, but do it. You will always wonder about it if you don't.
11 years

This is my fav thread for a long time. Wretty you look amazing and this stuffing is epic in every way. I hope you make it to the Buffett and make a real pig of yourself. It's every stuffers dream!

Only one day to go now time for the big finish!!!! Eat, eat, eat!!!!
11 years

wretty222 wrote:
Fatmandu- thank you. that was encouraging smiley the idea of it does turn me on... and it's a buffet (in the midwest) it's not like there will be a shortage of other fatties, haha. every day i drive by i see big people waddling on in there.. might as well join them!!

I'm only here to serve! smiley

Seriously though, thank *you* for sharing your very personal (and very hot!) journey with us. smiley
11 years

It sounds like it was a fun 4 days and definitely a success! I hope the effects show up and are everything you hoped for.
11 years