Gaining

Is this too fast?

It's Not at all Weird Ally. It's pretty apparent that You are a Feedee. And it's Great that your fiance has helped You escape the life of dieting and being underweight. I wonder if You are over 148 now. I am thinking the answer is YES! smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

Deftministry117 wrote:
This is a magical thread! smiley
More than just magical, it's completely baffled me.
11 years

Is this too fast?

holy your a eating machine... would love to chat see how ya do it..
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
i am now in the overweight category smiley and to think, i was underweight to start with.. smiley Posted a new collage to celebrate my new chunkyness!! so excited haha

This has been a One of a Kind Gain.
It's been easier than you imagined I bet too. Have You thought How far You want to go past 160?
11 years

Is this too fast?

I will say your gain is almost unbelievable, but not at all impossible. If you say you were starving yourself to stay at your previous weight of 110lbs. Then it is possible to pile on the weight when you start eating normally and even moreso when you are eating over 3x the normal intake.

I am wondering how has your activity level changed since you started gaining. Are you more sedentary, sleep more than before, etc?
11 years

Is this too fast?

suckingitin wrote:
You've gained over 40 pounds in what amount of time? A couple of months? That does seem extreme. How do you feel healthwise? You look great I must say.

43 Lbs in 29 days actually.
I just realized that if You had ever wanted to gain weight intentionally. You're one of the very few I know of who could have come close to matching this gain. I base that theory on the 20 lbs You gained on vacation. Without trying.
You BOTH look fabulous BTW. !smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

Ally you're not just great looking and gifted at Gaining. You're also a Nice Person. It's sweet of you to post on the forum and put up great picture collages. You could just take a bunch of the same pics and we would be happy. But You go the extra mile and I want to say thanks.
I hope You keep going exactly the same as long as it's fun. .AND as long as the results Are Loved by You and your Man.
Matt
11 years

Is this too fast?

Your gain is not just Astounding because of the Rate -although it's truly amazing.
I am just as taken back by the evenness all over your body! Gains like this are usually nearly All Belly. And You gained there for sure. But 7" on your thighs and several cup sizes is truly commendable! You're like a different person.A Bombshell where a cute little waif stood just a month ago! I am glad you're waiting for 160 for pics. Great Idea! smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

Wow, it really has been amazing that you have accomplished that much growth in just one month. You look great!
11 years

Is this too fast?

Amazing Ally.
53+ lbs in just 38 days. This is Obviously Your Destiny!
Your measurements are always Terrific to read. I hope You get some time for an update Soon! smiley
11 years
12345   loading