Gaining

Is this too fast?

I love the comment you said about how your mum disapproves of your weight gain. You could always say inside that skinny girl was a fat trying to get out.
11 years

Is this too fast?

wow your gain is amazing. im trying to gain 30 lbs. do you have any tips?
11 years

Is this too fast?

Your shape is amazing. You would have to literally be 325 lbs To Even BEGIN to lose those curves. smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:

So I am still gaining! Though I am sad, since I feel like I am losing my narrow waist. I want to make sure I keep that, because I love having curves! So hopefully that will stick around despite me growing and growing in fatness smiley

hope you all are doing well!!
xox Ally

you don't have to worry about a thing, your curves are fantastic, keep gaining and let the weight fall as it may
11 years

Is this too fast?

suckingitin wrote:
Obviously she has gained some weight, and is a lovely girl. I just think she looks skinny for 165. Where's the rolls??? LOL.

I think that she looks 165 and the measurements confirm it.
BUT I see your point suckingitin. I think it is because Ally has Such Amazing distribution of weight over her entire figure. Most women would have a pronounced gain in one area like the belly or maybe two -like boobs and belly. She gains Everywhere. Back Butt Arms Thighs Hips. Everywhere. She is blessed with superb genes.
I hope someday that You might give it a go too suckingitin. You are an amazing beauty yourself and would also gain rapidly if You wished. smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
so I am stuck at a bit of a plateau, which is fine and all, but since I am just sitting around 165, I figured this might be a fun time to try something.. so for the next week, I am going to drink 16 ounces of heavy cream a day, right before i go to sleep. I dont know if it will even make a difference, but I am going to eat exactly the same as I do now, and just see if i gain, or measurements change, or if i get softer.. Just to see haha. I'm not sure if this will be exciting or even do anything, but I figured id just give it a shot to see smiley Hope you're all doing well!!

Ally I was wondering until you wrote this if had abandoned heavy cream. Condensed Milk and even the cake shakes as your gain changed from 2 lbs a day early on into just over a lb a day lately. What you have done is amazing nonetheless.

This is a Great Idea and I can't wait to see the results. If it yields no movement on the scale then the cake shakes would certainly Get you Gaining again.
Best of luck! Matt

xox ally
11 years

Is this too fast?

@Hectorforce
For some folks heavy cream is not drinkable.
Others can chug a quart or even two with no ill effects at all.
OH. I just saw where you're from. Usa heavy cream is a different product and not nearly as thick or rich as the UK product.
11 years

Is this too fast?

Hi

I would love to hear how you got into the idea of gaining. Who broached the subject first. If it was your bf how did you feel about the idea initially. Did you think it was odd and slowly come round or were you turned on to it from the start.

Also did you feel when you had initally decided to gain but not yet started were you excited, aroused, scared or a combination.

I think you are a sexy lady and hope you enjoy the rest of your journey please don't feel pressured into trying to aspire to another's idea of beauty. It's your body and no one else should be telling you how it should look.

All the best.smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

You Are So Sweet Ally. And You have put So Many Wonderful Pics Up and Marvelous Forum posts. A picture now and then would be well accepted. AND the thought of You Gaining after the wedding is worth waiting For! Will Your Man Like 260 Lbs Every Bit as much as 160? Because with Your Abilities a 100 lb gain on Your First anniversary would be a Snap if that's what Both of You want.
And even without pics. Keep posting your thoughts here on the forum. Ok?

Best Wishes to Both of You! smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

Any one on here with a lick of sense will not be mad at you, lol. Real life concerns always have to come first, and you have valid reasons for putting on the brakes for awhile! Best of luck to you and your bf, you will make a beautiful bride and your bf is a lucky dude. Your gain was one of the most amazing ever posted on FF, and no one can take that away from you.
11 years
23456   loading