Gaining

Is this too fast?

:
chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
it was so easy to gain the weight... i didnt realize how impossible it would be to lose.. any of it haha been trying for almost a week and havent lost a single ounce. maybe not the worst thing smiley

If you just have seven lbs to lose you could probably wait until you're 2 weeks out to lose the last 4-5 lbs with exercise and dieting.
Then. Starting at the reception You will be famished and jump start the Honeymoon Lbs!
What do You think about the One Year Anniversary? Would 250 lbs be an undesirable outcome? Obviously You Could Do It. But would You Both Be Happy? I for One Hope So! smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

I don't think that dress is going to fit anytime soon. At least you can let it all go after the wedding I bet you gain 10 pounds at least that week make the hubby happy. We should have a new dress for alley fund. Hope you're doing well
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
it was so easy to gain the weight... i didnt realize how impossible it would be to lose.. any of it haha been trying for almost a week and havent lost a single ounce. maybe not the worst thing smiley

In an emergency, a seamstress should be able to add a small panel (or more often two, for symmetry). Takes some time and money, buts beats not being able to fit in the dres.
11 years

Is this too fast?

pleasemakeme wrote:
chubby has not been on for 2 weeks now ...
makes one wonder if she is done never to return

There are many members who are gone for long periods of time. Given that Ally is juggling work. School. And getting ready for a Wedding? She's busy. I think she will be back and I look forward to that day as well! smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

Thanks Ally. You're Very Beautiful. But Your just plain nice personality is Every Bit the equal to your Beauty. Any thoughts about your gaining in your first year of marriage? Once the wedding dress is no longer needed? I would Love to know what you and your fiance are looking forward to.
Thanks for piping in and best wishes to both of You. smiley
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
just wanted to pop back on and say I miss FF!! It has been far too long, and while I am much smaller now (oh hey, 130....) I am definitely wanting to gain again I do believe smiley I'm not sure exactly when I will start, and I don't think I would like to do it quite as fast (rather uncomfortable haha and expensive!!), I just wanted to say hello and the wedding was AMAZING and I hope everyone's doing just wonderfully!
xo

So nice to hear from You Ally! When you DO start gaining I hope you will consider kicking off with a Cake Shake. I actually got the idea from YOU. I put a few more ingredients in mine I hope you will give it a try.
You Sound Wonderful.
I assume the loss was to fit your dress?
Take Care. Matt
10 years

Is this too fast?

Glad the wedding was great, CB!
10 years

Is this too fast?

Nomoreskinnygirl wrote:
As a repeat gainer, I can tell you it's great fun to lose and then gain again. I've done it repeatedly, although I seem to hang onto more weight every time I lose. Not really a bad thing because the way I look now at 130 now is about what I looked like at 120 before I started all this. I think it has made me healthier. It also gets easier to gain every time I do it.

I'm doing my first summer gain now, and wearing swimsuits with my gut and boobs hanging out is fun. :-D

You are looking wonderful nomoreskinnygirl.I can't wait to see Both you and Ally as you grow.
10 years

Is this too fast?

Good to see you back and picking up where you left off! Hope you have had a good 6 months off, lol. Are you back to gaining? smiley
10 years

Is this too fast?

Going slow is pretty much the way to go to achieve those goals. Your stomach won't be packed and bulging all the time, so the change you see will be in the actual fat being stored. That's what'll add to your hips and start to make your belly hang down.
10 years
34567   loading