Gaining

Is this too fast?

Ditto CB160, the original journey was a marvellous experience all round, and it made you all round too. That was a dumb joke but I like it anyway.

Eat hearty, I'll stay in touch.
10 years

Is this too fast?

Heres a pic idea. have the camera below your belly while you sit. like at an angle
10 years

Is this too fast?

Can you do more pictures in that pink bikini from when you were 163? Also what are you thoughts on doing dailymotion videos?
10 years

Is this too fast?

FormBution wrote:
chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
Thank goodness for the couple super stretchy miniskirts and yogapants I have... If it weren't for them, I'd have literally nothing to wear. Can't believe I am too fat for all my clothes... Even the skirt I bought for work last week is almost too small on me now! yay smiley kind of embarrassing but... hot at the same time.

u should make photos in the outgrown clothes smiley

I totally agree.Seeing her struggling to try to get them on & maybe bursting out of some of them in the attempt!
10 years

Is this too fast?

Ally
Do you have a remote idea of your current weight? You look marvelous regardless
10 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
Well... I hit a platuea for a while but it turns out my body was just turning bloat into fat I guess because I got a bit bigger through that process even though my weight stayed the same. And now I am gaining again, and am up to 143!! woohoo smiley
Measurements

January 21
Weight: 110 lbs
bust: 32"
waist: 24"
belly: 30"
hips: 36"
thigh: 18"
arm: 8.5"

February 1
weight: 131 lbs
bust: 36"
waist: 29"
belly: 36"
hips: 39"
thigh: 23"
arm: 9"

Today, February 13
weight: 143.5 lbs
bust: 37.5"
waist: 31"
belly: 37.7"
hips: 41"
thigh: 25"
arm: 10.25"

yay!

It would be Amazing to see these measurements now at 174. I hope you'll consider an update
10 years

Is this too fast?

I can't wait to see how sexy you'll get at 275 lbs
10 years

Is this too fast?

Oh my, it is really impressive how fast you are gaining and how much you are eating. I am only able to eat 6000 calories a day by junk fut and would never be able to do it again the next day you are an eating machine. smiley
I can not believe how fast you grow. For only 9 month you was underweight and skinny. Now you are chunky on the line to become obese - It is unbelievable and the fact that you lost 30 pounds during this time makes your gaining story like an unbelievable fairy tale.
Many thanks for all your nice pictures and overall for all your comments. For me some of your comments and little stories on your way to become a big curvy girl are more interesting and erotic than your fantastic lingerie pictures. I hope that you and your husband enjoy your gaining and changing as much as the people in this community will do this.
Sorry, but at least I have a typical FA questions to you:
What do you like in gaining and why are you more or less addicted in gaining and becoming more beauty by new pounds?
Are you addicted in food and are you like the way how it feels, when you are stuffing? Is is because your husband find your curvy body even more attractive? Is it, because you like the attention of the internet FA community? [- I hope, that is not the only reason. smiley] Is it a kind of erotic thrill for you to observe that things become to thick for your growing body, that you need more food every day to get feeling of satiety. Are you a number girl an it is a thrill for you to notice that you break a new record in consuming calories or packing on some new pounds?
Sorry for all those questions. - I just wrote down the my thoughts. smiley
10 years

Is this too fast?

I would Love to see your measurements again Ally. And your most recent gain of ten lbs in about a week is Stunning. 3 lbs from doubling your weight. Wow. And before Thanksgiving you will probably have 100 marriage lbs.Will there be relatives there who haven't seen you since June? smiley
10 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
So I went shopping today.. and found that I have gone up a lot of sizes! I was a 0 or even sometimes a 00 in bottoms before... and now I am much larger. I took in jeans and short into the fitting room, in a size 5, thinking they were plenty stretchy so that would be just fine! I then struggled a ton to even get them pulled up all the way, let alone buttoned! So I asked the lady to go grab me a size seven. Put those on and my stomach was still hanging over and lovehandleslike crazy! I could barely button those either. So then I asked for a nine, feeling really embarrassed. When I put them on, they were still really really tight, though easier to button. I was as embarrassed as could be when I asked her if she could get me an 11. And weirdly kind of turned on too smiley she seemed shocked but went and got them for me and finally I had a pair that fit just right! When I left, she was just kind of shocked and asked me if I finally found some that fit. It was awkward but kind of awesome smiley I went in thinking I was a 5, or a 7 at most, and left knowing I am an 11. And I was a zero less than a month ago! What on earth.. haha I'm getting so fat! Just thought I'd share my size progress with you all smiley

First of all, since this is literally the best thread on FF, i feel it deserves to be bumped back up to the first page so new comers don't miss this most beautiful feedee and her one of a kind amazing weight gain journey smiley

And second, this little paragraph is just so lovely. Firsthand experiences about the excitement of gaining weight and that delicious embarrassment of being too fat for the clothes you're trying on is absolutely the bestsmiley

Would love to hear any others you're willing to share ChubbyBunny...
10 years
34567   loading