General

Fiance secretly fattening me?

Wow. I don't know if a lot of what I read has so many spelling or grammatical errors or if what I read just sounds kind of crazy.

I can see that you are a pretty girl. Your fiance is lucky to have someone like you, but it almost sounds like he is trying to fatten you up. The fact that he is not allowing you to exercise, I really wonder why you are letting him treat you that way.

If you two are engaged, there is obviously love there and I think you are happy with him for the most part, but for you to write all of this, it sounds like you are not as happy as you would like to be.
11 years

i was dating a woman for 2 years, when we started she was about 280 {gussing} most of the time we stay at home and watch movies. she would lay out snacks fit for a king. about a month later, i noticed she had bought new cloths and that sat. night the movie thing again. amung the snacks a gal of milk and a huge choch. cake. i said wow. she said i know i an getting fat i said thats ok i like you fat, you are more cuddly. she said good. a year and a half latter she told me tht she weighted 541lbs @ 5 foot 2 she was wonderful. thats when i realized i was a fa feeder encurager the bottom line.. we were both happy about her weight. i miss her every day
11 years

This doesn't sound like a feeder. This sounds like someone with insecurities mostly. If hes trying to fatten you up, its so other guys would stop hitting on you and he'd have you for himself. Even with a kid, he would want your attention 24/7. To be honest, I don't know you, but I've seen people who are abusive, they hurt kids and the person getting it as well equally. I would say think really well about what you want your future. Sad to say if hes an Abusive person the future will not be bright. Just a warning. Your too pretty to be hit around. Please don't.
11 years