Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

If I can manage it I'd like to gain to the neighborhood of 750lbs or 800lbs
11 years

too fat to walk, over 1000, more is fat, more is glutonny, more is beautiful, sensual and sexy smiley
11 years

PinkyDear wrote:
I keep adjusting the number up. Maybe 500?

525 Pinkydear? That would make You 3 times the weight You were when You started Gaining! smiley
11 years

She is a Feeders dream come true for Sure. smiley
11 years

I,am more of a feeder but I will like a nice pot belly on myself,280 to 325 that would give me a nice size gut.as for my girlfriend 300 to 400 would be nice.
11 years

Right now 250 is my 'goal'. Ultimately I'd love being 500-550, but more realistic probably at least 300-350. I want to be really big, but still very mobile.
11 years

im a feeder and i made my former friend gain almost 100lbs in almost 2 years and she wound up being nearly 400lbs. but to me, i would love make a woman as big as physically possible. I don't believe in numbers as long as she keeps getting bigger and i keep feeding her and she likes it, im happy smiley
10 years

If my body can handle it, I'd like to be 600 lbs. I think that would be a size big enough that 90% of the time I'm the biggest person in the room.
10 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
If my body can handle it, I'd like to be 600 lbs. I think that would be a size big enough that 90% of the time I'm the biggest person in the room.

But if you're like me as soon as you get to 600lbs you'll probably start thinking longingly about 750+. Gaining tends to want to keep going for me.
10 years

TheMarshmallow wrote:
I've been thinking about gaining. If I did I might go for 300-350lbs. Maybe 400lbs.

Congrats on taking the plunge.
10 years
12345   loading