forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?4 months

Realistically, probably like 500 lbs. 600 if my feeder really pushes it.

Ideally: held in a secret location by a feeder obsessed with discovering the absolute limits of human obesity.

I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.

If there weren't any health risks then maybe like somewhere around 600-700 pounds would be my final goal since I don't want to be completely immobile.

My current goal is 400 pounds, but I would love to weigh around 600 or more pounds, but I don't want to lose my mobility.

Just as an expirament before I decide to go full fatty, I'm thinking about 190-200 is what I'd like to get to. Or until I start seeing stretchmarks.

The polo:
If there weren't any health risks then maybe like somewhere around 600-700 pounds would be my final goal since I don't want to be completely immobile.

The are health risks at any size. Examples: Jim Fixx. the vegan father of the jogging movement, dropped dead from cardiac arrest at age 47. My own grandmother outlived all my "fit" and average weight grandparents, passing at age 86 at 500 +lbs. It's not how long one lives, but the quality of their lives that counts

Op user:
I wish I was light enough to be able to find a lady weighting 3 or 4 times my weight.

Correction: "I wish I WERE",

Id wanna be an ssbbw being either roughly 350lbs or 500lbsc

Op user:

stephenkg:
Correction: "I wish I WERE",

Thanks. I was too tired to write properly.

<< 26 >> page 26 of 30   loading