Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Currently 290. Want to get to 325. Maybe eventually 400-500
4 years

Right now, just looking to break 350. Then from there, 400. My ultimate goal is 500.
4 years

Currently I’m shy of 230 going for 300 as a start and from there if I get the would go for 500 then from there would I am very much intrigued to get to the point of being immobile. Would like to know others that is also intrigued in being immobile..
please comment.
4 years

Just started to intinaly gain weight. So right now im 243 frist goal is 250. I look biger since im only 5ft.
4 years

I would have to say around 1300 pounds just to beat the current workd record for fattest woman, but as im just barely 5 feet tal ill probably die before 800
4 years

Ya, I don't really have an end goal. I just wanna keep growing! Hopefully I'll become immobile, hopefully more!
4 years

I used to think 300 was good. Now Im thinking I will never be fat enough
4 years

I would like to reach a point to where I’m barely mobile. Like borderline immobility until one day I can’t get up anymore without even realizing I’ve already gone past my last day to walk.
3 years

Right now, I'm obsessing over the number 500. Just the idea of weighing a quarter ton is super exciting. I hope to crack it by July.
3 years

ChubChica:
My current goal is 250 lbs, but that's only the first goal. The second goal will be 300 lbs, and possible afterwards I'll be going for 340 lbs.

340 lbs is significant since it's double my starting weight of 170 lbs, so I'll literally be twice the woman I was before!

That was me. I thought 250 is a good number but then I started working from home and just ballooned. I feel kind of bad to be so fat.
3 years