Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

1 year

Hopefully get to the point of being immobile. I’m very intrigued to find out if I can get to that point.
Right now just staying above 260 is a challenge. Been inching up to 270 but struggling to get there so I’m thinking getting to the immobile stage will take some time.
1 year

Pfff like... 700-800 sounds amazing..
1 year

Bigwideland:
I will be 550 asap, but using the word like, well over 800 lbs , just having massive roll on the legs and belly that on the way to the floor. See image below, dream size, could you image the wobble in a belly like that.

Dreaming of having a belly that big and round!
1 year

I'm probably gonna stop around 1200, 1250ish? might go for more if there's no medical complications
1 year

around 600lb/ fat enough that my belly completely covers my lap
1 year

Honestly as big as possible before my body gives out, preferably past the current world record (1400 lbs I think? Don't quote me on that, lol)
1 year

I would love to be six hundred plus pounds. I think my belly would be simply huge at that weight.
1 year

Eventually hitting the immobile weight if possible but for now I’m going for 500 myself.
1 year

Pure fantasy?

My girl has a body that seems perfectly optimized for just storing fat healthily.

I on the other hand have a body that could not gain enough weight before my system gave out. Forget death feedism, I wouldn't have enough time to savor my newfound obesity before I dropped off the mortal coil.

So my one hope is reincarnation, and some sort of "fat karma."

In this life, I've helped someone to enjoy their own constantly growing obesity. So my fantasy is in the next life, I get the same. A girl who is constantly pampered and stuffed by everyone around her until she reaches a world record for the most massive person. Stable and healthy... but also so gigantic she needs all her loved ones to help roll her out of the house.

Ideally a *thing* that barely resembles a human woman anymore, only with a lovely happy face.
1 year